A Guide to All BB Codes!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _MooCow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Happy almost Halloween!

I thought it might be fun to get in the Halloween-y spirit!

Simply put, when trick-or-treating (either now or as a kid), what was/is your favorite candy or treatto receive? (If you don't, or have never, trick-or-treated, feel free to just post your favorite candy or treat in general!)

2. Happy almost Halloween!

I thought it might be fun to get in the Halloween-y spirit!

Simply put, when trick-or-treating (either now or as a kid), what was/is your favorite candy or treatto receive? (If you don't, or have never, trick-or-treated, feel free to just post your favorite candy or treat in general!)

3. Awesome guide :)

4. Dear Pimd, A player by the name of -NO-Hannibal also know as the one and only Stefan, was perm banned without appeal for joking around on forums, he was banned unfairly for being a super troll hacker horrible person, please if you are going to ban players, at least make it fair, he has sent multiple emails along with people who he 'hacked' saying that he was innocent and really the most he should be banned for was baiting/trolling, but you guys didn't even look into it and just assumed that you guys are perfect and never make mistakes, please, from now on if you are going to perm ban people without appeal at least look into it first.

TL/DR Pimd Doesn't Admit When There Wrong

#GiveStefanAAppealDate

P.s Pimd, love me please
    P.s.s Feed Me Hate Free Bumps

5. Hey PIMD!
    So I've had my fair share of stalkers and creeps on my time here, and I've been thinking. Wouldn't it be better if someone was unable to see you blocked them? Apologies if this has been proposed before, but I think that when you send gifts/wall posts etc, you shouldn't get an error message notifying you that you've been blocked.
    Reasons for this is that it aggravates the blocked player and causes problems. So what I suggest is that they can send gifts/wall posts but they aren't seen by the person who blocked them  feedback is well appreciated

6. Okay so if you've been online lately you surely would've noticed that certain parties were extended to last twice as long as usual (eg. Fake Art 101 which is usually 2 hours long, lasted for 4 hours).

What I liked about this, and what I thought, was that if clubs were quiet around certain times, or for new clubs starting off without many members, this would've enabled them to be able to complete a few parties without so much trouble.

Our normal promos are based around money, and as far as I know (from my time here) they always have been. So why not a promo that lasts 24 hours or so, and have it double the length of all, or a certain set of parties (eg. VIP, Otaku, etc)? Or, as an alternative, we could add an extra 2 hours onto each of the chosen parties.

Advantages:
    - new clubs would be able to hopefully complete parties to get their club up and running
    - clubs would have a better chance at unlocking new parties for when new hunts are released
    - clubs would be more likely to start different parties as they'd have a better chance at completing
    - PROs would hopefully become more popular during that time as they have more time to recruit active hitters and more time to hit

Disadvantages:
    - clubs might not work as hard to complete parties (no teamwork; eg. Recruiting together)
    - clubs might possibly find it too "easy" to unlock parties and use that to an advantage

So what do you think? Yes, no, maybe so?
    If you have any other suggestions for advantages or disadvantages, let me know so I can add them to the lists as well please!
    please excuse any spelling or grammar errors

7. Okay so if you've been online lately you surely would've noticed that certain parties were extended to last twice as long as usual (eg. Fake Art 101 which is usually 2 hours long, lasted for 4 hours).

What I liked about this, and what I thought, was that if clubs were quiet around certain times, or for new clubs starting off without many members, this would've enabled them to be able to complete a few parties without so much trouble.

Our normal promos are based around money, and as far as I know (from my time here) they always have been. So why not a promo that lasts 24 hours or so, and have it double the length of all, or a certain set of parties (eg. VIP, Otaku, etc)? Or, as an alternative, we could add an extra 2 hours onto each of the chosen parties.

Advantages:
    - new clubs would be able to hopefully complete parties to get their club up and running
    - clubs would have a better chance at unlocking new parties for when new hunts are released
    - clubs would be more likely to start different parties as they'd have a better chance at completing
    - PROs would hopefully become more popular during that time as they have more time to recruit active hitters and more time to hit

Disadvantages:
    - clubs might not work as hard to complete parties (no teamwork; eg. Recruiting together)
    - clubs might possibly find it too "easy" to unlock parties and use that to an advantage

If you have any other suggestions for advantages or disadvantages, let me know so I can add them to the lists as well please!

8. Okay so if you've been online lately you surely would've noticed that certain parties were extended to last twice as long as usual (eg. Fake Art 101 which is usually 2 hours long, lasted for 4 hours).

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

9. Perfect Tutor

Post down below 10 facts about yourself. I will pick my favourite person and hire them. I have over 300b and I will dvp a lot at a time.

But I have some requirements...
    • Must be 50-200b
    • Active
    • Have a nice avi (don't judge)
    • Talk in TC
    • Hopefully GMT timezone
    • Talk in Forums
    • Funny :roll:

That's pretty much it... It'll be like a competition. In a way the person I'll hire will be like my new 'project' . In the nicest way possible. :lol:

I'll give you a big...

...If you win

May the odds be ever in your favour :ugeek:

10. Perfect Tutor

Post down below 10 facts about yourself. I will pick my favourite person and hire them. I have over 300b and I will dvp a lot at a time.

• Must be 50-200b
    • Active
    • Talk in TC
    • Hopefully GMT timezone
    • Talk in Forums

That's pretty much it... It'll be like a competition. In a way the person I'll hire will be like my new 'project' . In the nicest way possible. :lol:

I'll give you a big...

...If you win

11. Perfect Tutor

• Must be 50-200b
    • Active
    • Talk in TC
    • Hopefully GMT timezone
    • Talk in Forums

I'll give you a big...

...If you win

12. testing[\color]

13. testing [\color]

14. testing[\color]

15. testing [\color]