EVENT ☀️ Hex on the Beach! ☀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 13, 2023.

1. 😴

2. Again every time....THE MALE AVIS NEED MORE LOVE I MEAN COME TF ON LOOK AT THE FEMALES SO MUCH LOVE AND DETAIL. I SWEAR THIS IS MY LAST HUNT WITH ATA IMMA GO WASTE MY TIME IN ANOTHER GAME

web, About30Ninjas, Puma and 3 others like this.
  3. I don't hate it but I don't like it either

MayaTheHopeful, 62cents and Centaur like this.
  4. You know what, yes let me hex everyone now 🔥🔥

5. .....Idk honestly bruh

6. The masc avis looking sharp 👀🖤
    The floral see through top 👌

xX-CorpseRose-Xx and Killian like this.
  7. Can we have clothed avis next? We've had consecutive avis on their lingerie now. Even if they looked simple as long as they're good, then I'm fine with it

BloodyKisses, BabyDior, web and 5 others like this.
  8. Why couldn’t you make the porcelain thing an hunt instead what is this ugly furni 😕

9. So no MALE avatars once again.💀 tired of this shyyyyt is freaking July ATA 🥲

Luciferr and juss_swaggg like this.
  10. Where is the male avatar on the furthest right from? 🥺

11. You guys need to chill with the constant display of bodies, we get it you like skin but there’s different clothing and fashion and styles that we’d like to see :) thanks smh.

BloodyKisses, BabyDior, web and 6 others like this.
  12. Goths getting some love as they should😮‍💨

13. Everything about this hunt screams Aesthetic Perfection! Thank you for your consideration 🖤💕🖤

Jynx and GoddessHailey like this.
  14. This is so trash

About30Ninjas and juss_swaggg like this.
  15. If y’all don’t like this hunt I’ll take the stats 🌝

Jynx and Pterodactyl like this.
  16. All the drama as usual…
    [​IMG]

nixi3, --Tifa and Gatubela like this.
  17. the guy Avis are all absolute trash as always, what are you talking about? 🧐

About30Ninjas likes this.
  18. Thank you for removing the mechanism (3 parts daily lite boxes from counting the number of hits and using) release on the previous hunt.
    I appreciate you bringing back the usual mechanism (earning 2 lite hunt boxes from completing 2 parties).