EVENT ☀️ Hex on the Beach! ☀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 13, 2023.

1. It’s alright but ice cream girl is disgusting. Freaking gross. Just had to ruin the avi with the cone licking. The guy looks amazing while she looks like trailer trash as usual.

2. Love the hawt goth avis

3. Ewwwww. No. Time for another long break

juss_swaggg and xXSunshineXx like this.
  4. Side avi is a bit disappointing

5. I like it, but not enough to be overly active. I enjoy beach and dark theme so this is my ideal hunt - just seems like no effort was given.

6. Don't get me wrong, I have NO problem with feminine male avis... but not every hunt. There's a lot of males on here who are more masculine, and I think that needs to be taken into consideration. 🤷🏻‍♀️

7. I guess goths need their vacay, mmkay…

Xara likes this.
  8. Fffffffffaaaaaaakkkkk I love dis dorm so much

Guacaholic likes this.
  9. seriously tho, this hunt is weird af

juss_swaggg and Gwen like this.
  10. I like some of the avis and the dorm wall but the rest looks so recycled. I read the storyline before checking forums and (as a goth bartender) I was excited for a sexy goth bartending them… this is not what I expected.

11. Obviously ATA ran out of Hunt Ideas😪

12. okay wait i actually love this hunt a LOT 👀

xX-CorpseRose-Xx, Jynx and Lumi like this.
  13. It’s different

14. Better than last hunt

15. I think someone at ATA was proud of the wordplay to the point they wouldn't let it go, and built the hunt from there. This was probably a pain in the neck to complete content for.

Avatars are alright, at least. Furniture is more or less on par, not particularly gripping though. We'll see on stories.

-Gia, Courtels and FeFe like this.
  16. What are you even talking about?

17. 🧎🏻‍♀️

18. I like the creativity with the name and theme on this one👌🏻

19. How do you get those other avatars. I only know about the leaderboard ones lite box and avi box but the others? How do you get them??

StonerStar likes this.