EVENT ☀️ Hex on the Beach! ☀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Once again the guy Avis are trash! Don’t know why they gotta keep looking gay especially how they stand and why with the 6 packs? We want the guy Avis to more chubby so a lot of us can actually relate to it. Of course the female Avis are showing off skin! The thirsty pervy guys will continue to just harass the females cause of the appearance of the female Avis and it’s sad you put more effort into the female Avis then the guy Avis

Gumdrop, Puma, -MoB-Stormsie and 2 others like this.
  2. Love the avis + 499 🙏🖤

3. Smhh i feel like the male avis are specifically for gay men(not trynna offend anyone) like damn either yall need to hire a new person for the male avis or at least make 1 or 2 of the mall avis a lil but more masculine??? Like roughed up or something!??? But non the less seems like a decent hunt but damnn😔 im. Tired of seeing these damn feminine male avis

4. Ata please gimme lite box Avi 😭🙁u rarely give me avis and when u do it's male ffs gimme this hunt own 😭🤧she's so yummy 😸

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  5. U a girl huh

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.
  6. 🤥

7. All I saw was the lame male Avis. but I must say some of the furniture are dope ASF and I love 💕💕 💕 the status but the Male Avis are lame

8. Love the goth vibe 🖤👻

Jynx likes this.
  9. I liked the idea of 3 lite boxes though. Just not with the requirement of using DNs. 😂 But I'm glad it's back to completing parties too. Party actions are tedius. 😮‍💨

10. The VIP is really better

11. Kinda love and hate it :confused:

12. Gawd that man in a crop top though 😰😰🔥🔥 gimme gimme

13. I’m dead at some of these responses tho 💀 Like yeah, when it’s a hunt that makes sense to be clothed.. sure. They should be a bit better about that.. but it’s summertime. They’re in bathing suits, not lingerie or naked. Them having complicated fashion and coverups that are see thru doesn’t make it lingerie 😅

Tbh, a chunk of the outfits are lackluster, even on the fems. Rather flat this time, but that’s swim related stuff for ya. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imma still grind for these items and crop top boy 😴

14. Fem Avis are beautiful as always but you keep doing the Masc Avis dirty with crop tops every hunt 😮‍💨

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.
  15. If ata wanted to do summer themed hunt, they could’ve made it more exciting, not some recycled one😩

Kennadi likes this.
  16. they’re ok..😰

17. Cute Avis

18. Which one it’s the female t100 Ava?