LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🎺 Black History Month 2024 🎺

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Bro bro we just don't like the current avatars. Dropping this here doesn't change the content. It just proves that they did lazy work on this. Also 2021 art was bussing.

BriaLaNegra likes this.
  2. U kinda are ಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠ

3. I am literally incapable of doing that as I have no moderation powers or other form of control over people's ability to post in forums.

DaedricsLonelySemon likes this.
  4. They always did 5ec avis and buy all 6monrhly avis for 30ecs so instead they gave us a pass and they are thanking the people who created jazz and blues and rock

5. Fine. But you’re patronizing and pedantic.

“It’s one thing to point out things need to change; it’s another to act surprised that things are how they have always been”

Translation: you can complain, but you have to make sure your valid feelings are expressed in a very certain way.

“I have no problem with players asking for changes to how this has been done, but pointing out that ATA is not doing anything new is also important.”

Stop being you for a second and just weigh the two issues. Is unfairly monetized representation equally as bad someone not acknowledging ata has done this before?

No, Captain Literal, you are not preventing anyone from speaking up. You are diminishing concerns because they didn’t say it in a way you don’t care for.

BriaLaNegra and RE_WHENCH like this.
  6. I do not intend to be patronizing and I'm sorry that you feel that way. If you don't care for my contributions to community discussion and feel as if it is holding you back, you are free to block me in forums. This will prevent you from seeing my posts in the future.

In case you (or anyone else reading this) does not know how to do that, here is a tutorial on how to do so, with images, under the spoiler:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. I love the idea, however can we have more stories focusing on Africa as a continent. Just my thoughts

8. Id also like to say the Illustrator did a great job! I just wish you gave her more to work with.

Twltches and Muschi like this.
  9. @Polarlight

10. No, there’s not very many

DaedricsLonelySemon likes this.
  11. Contrary to popular belief it’s a lot of us over there, ata need to do better 🥲

BriaLaNegra and Amarilove like this.
  12. IMO, I find it disrespectful you’re charging for what should be a free avi to Black Community seeing it being BHM. ATA back again with the daily bs. 💀

13. I understand the frustration with this whole thing, but what I’m grasping to understand is the whole “people can’t afford it.” It’s 20ecs. $2 in USD. Yall don’t have $2?💀

Muschi likes this.
  14. I apologize that it’s so difficult for you to grasp it must be hard. But if you need clarification I can give you that by reiterating what I’ve already posted, granted I’m positive people can afford $2. It’s just the simple fact we were kinda half assed and pushed to the side. Hopefully you can grasp that 😊.

15. Y'all got monthly avis for the past 2 years+. One year without it and you lose your mind?

Ganache and Stuff like this.
  16. So is it worth the 20ec or nahh???

17. Yes, you get lots more goodies besides the four avatars.

18. ASF! And it’s really starting to upset me cause why is it we have to get the worse avis unless it’s like we practically come at y’all’s necks about it? AFRICAN AMERICANS make up a wide representation on this app and we get recycled avis every year during the month (the shortest might i add) and it’s like like y’all really don’t want us to have an avi. but y’all will make sure y’all will create a blonde hair, blue eyed avi that has similar features to us 🙄

19. and to be fair, if you aren’t african american, this isn’t your argument to defend and get on the horse for. i said what i said 🤷🏽‍♀️

Woes, Xara, Lanaya and 9 others like this.
  20. They have every right to be mad, annoyed, disappointed, etc. Your comment was not needed. Let them voice their opinion. Also they aren't talking about last year theyre talking about THIS YEAR.

Saying they got it last year+ is ridiculous as this a special holiday for African American, A yearly thing meaning EVERY February.

The AUDACITY of your comment lol i cant.

--Tifa, Woes, Xara and 14 others like this.