PIMD NPC Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Phobia, Sep 23, 2021.

1. [​IMG]
    Made By: @Phobia with special help from @Azari and @Atlas

About

This is a guide for all of the PIMD NPCs! It will include their names, what they look like, where you’ll find them, and descriptions for each of the characters around PIMD.

What is an NPC?

NPC is an abbreviation for a non-player character. These are the characters you will find in the hunt stories (main and side), hosting the Extracurriculars, giving some of the deals in the shop, and giving you those helpful little lite boxes daily.

Table of Contents

✩ JD

✩ Zander

✩ Tess

✩ Dani

✩ Molly

✩ Carly

✩ Cordelia

✩ Joaquin

✩ Quinn

✩ Alexa

✩ Marco

✩ Kiran

✩ The Latest Gos (important NPC updates)

✩ Hunt Story Post Database

✩ Honorable Mentions

✩ Bonus : NPC Fanart

NPCs

JD
    [​IMG]
    The laid-back stoner of the group. JD is always up for a good time and a wild adventure. He may not always understand what’s going on but he will make the best of any situation he is thrust into!

Zander
    [​IMG]
    A punk musician and multi-instrumentalist with an extensive knowledge on alternative subcultures. He can be recognized by his laid-back attitude and enthusiasm for all things alternative.

Tess
    [​IMG]
    The ultra-rich socialite with a love for travel adventures. Parties are a way of life and they are something that Tess makes a point to do right. There is never a dull moment when hanging out with her and she is always the perfect representation of all things glamorous. She makes it a point to know everyone although there is one person in particular she just can’t seem to get along with.

Dani
    [​IMG]
    Dani is always ready to get her blood pumping on the dance floor and hit any achievement she sets her eyes on. Her competitive spirit not only helps her reach her goals in dance, but is able to motivate her friends in any situation.

Molly
    [​IMG]
    The sweet bookworm who runs the local corner shop, Molly's Deals! She’s always finding some great new deal and is willing to share it with you. While she is more of a wallflower than her friends, that doesn’t keep her from joining in on the adventure. As a cozy individual with a pumpkin-spice obsession, her favorite season is fall.

Carly
    [​IMG]
    Carly is into the metal scene and has a love for alternative culture. You can find her at all the latest concerts and venues.

Cordelia
    [​IMG]
    Cordelia is into all things ooky spooky. She can be found searching for what goes bump in the night.

Joaquin
    [​IMG]
    Joaquin is a grad student who is often labeled as wise beyond his years. As the RA, he’s the more responsible friend of the group. His bright-minded spirit and high aspirations keep his friends inspired.

Quinn
    [​IMG]
    The resident stereotypical geek of the friend group. He reads, he games, he even goes to all of the cons. Be sure to look out for his clever puns in the hunt stories! If it’s nerdy, he is into it. He loves to drag his friends into his world, often showing them all the ways the world can be filled with magic. While his friends may not always understand him, they are always down to hang with him in his universe.

Alexa
    [​IMG]
    Alexa is the type of girl who is always up for new experiences with friends. Her high-spirit is able to uplift any mood and turn any average event into a blast! That same high-spirit is used on the field as she cheers to keep her team pumped during any event, as well as when she’s on the field, uplifting her team.

Marco
    [​IMG]
    The honorary himbo! Marco and Cordelia have been dating for some time and even though he isn’t the biggest fan of all things spooky he endures it for her. Sports are his favorite pastime and he is always down to hang out with his friends.

Kiran
    [​IMG]
    Easily the most laid back of the friend group, they love yoga and regularly take time for relaxation. As an artist, they easily have the most tattoos, each of them expressing their creative spirit. They enjoy reading tarot for their friends as they go day by day. They are often the calm voice in the chaos of their friends' adventures.

The Latest Gos

✩During the Mid-Autumn Festival, JD and Dani shared a kiss in the Quad. Could this be a possible start to a new relationship?

✩It’s official! According to the Poseidon’s Ball, JD and Dani have been dating for 2 months now.

✩ Unfortunately, during the Ready, Sweat, Go! hunt, it’s confirmed Marco and Cordelia are officially broken up.

✩ The crews got a new look! Check out the details here.

Hunt Story Database

Honorable Mentions

The Nurse
    [​IMG]
    Without them, who would you be able to run to in the shop to get your doctor’s notes?!

Downey The Seagull
    [​IMG]
    The sassy bird loved by many. You’ll occasionally find Downey making a grand appearance in a hunts side story!

Bonus: NPC Fanart

#1 Phobia, Sep 23, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
  2. first

Soy and Phobia like this.
  3. thank u for this very informative guide very fancy v nice

Soy, Azari, bai and 1 other person like this.
  4. [​IMG]
    Hi ma'am its my little question that is him a NPC too? I don't Why I am asking but I'm just curious 🙂

Muschi likes this.
  5. :p:p:mad::(it :confused:looks great phobi

6. It was actually something I considered along with the ReelLoveSurvey and the Barista (club chat game) but ultimately I didn’t include them as NPCs since they don’t act in any of the storylines and they don't interact with any of the characters. They’re more of a game command/hunt activity than an NPC.

7. Ohh yes yes. Thankyou for answering my silly question😅

Phobia likes this.
  8. Much love 💕

Phobia likes this.
  9. My favorite part was about JD c:

Phobia and Azari like this.
  10. I insisted jd get the himbo title but I was over ruled 😪 but other than that it was super fun to make and help with! Phobia did an amazing job with the coding and finalizing it 💚💚

Day, Ulquiorra and Phobia like this.
  11. ILY ty for staying on a Discord call with me for 2 hours while we worked on it! 🖤 JDs your real himbo

Azari likes this.
  12. Nicely done!

Phobia likes this.
  13. You misspelled the. But, alas... I have never been one to talk down on ones opinions. Even if they are wrong.

P.S.
    Marco has the personality of a dog chasing cars... Except the dog is actually an inhumanely large rat with mange.

Sorry, not sorry.

Azari likes this.
  14. v informative, love these lil dudes

Phobia, Azari and -BlackShadow- like this.

15. EXACTLY. And he broke bro code! Himbos don’t break bro code 😤💚

Phobia, Day and Ulquiorra like this.
  16. You misspelled right
    you saying that the creative Devs are wrong is like me saying your greaseboy is white 🌚

17. The nurse is a qt

Phobia likes this.
  18. Okay but how do you get Kirans tarot deck is the real question

19. It was obtainable from the Fame & Fortune Story Pass, the tarot deck now is only obtainable through trading (or get somehow lucky like me and have a friend give you one :,0)

Azari and Muschi like this.