EVENT Poseidon's Ball

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Nov 23, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

For the biggest event of the year, you've received an invitation to the most exclusive ball of the year!

Troves of treasure await!

Don't dally, you have until Tuesday, November 30th at 12PM PST to RSVP and attend!

[​IMG]
    Get ready to dive in!

Black Cat Cafe and Black Dog Star

[​IMG]

As usual, you can take your half-price Hypnocat off to the Black Cat Cafe!

But as you might notice, this year we released the new premium party, Dog Star. So this year, we're also introducing the newest exclusive shindig to party at, Black Dog Star!

In these Black Friday editions of Cat Cafe and Dog Star, all players will deal around the same amount of damage, as long as they are able to successfully hit the party! This means that you won’t see any changes in your plunder per hit, but as a whole, most Clubs will see a higher total number of hits! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

If there is anytime of the year for you to flex your drip, it's now!

[​IMG]

Pet Styles

[​IMG]

These are available for purchase at varying prices until the end of Poseidon's Ball on Tuesday, November 30th at noon Pacific Time.

Black Friday Furniture Box

[​IMG]

If you manage to get your hands on one of these Boxes, they'll be dropping Poseidon's Ball furniture at Levels 3, 5 and 8!

Event Furniture

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These fancy furnishings will be available through Poseidon's Boxes, the Poseidon's Ball Furniture Box, and the Furniture Store!

[​IMG]
    Poseidon's Box

Exotic Idols Shard Box

[​IMG]
    Available in the Store exclusively until December 14th at 12 PM Pacific Time!

At 149 ECs to open, these Exotic Idols Shard Boxes will drop at least 800 Lingerie Shards.

Reminder! As usual, you will need to purchase the BASE version of the avi before you will be able to purchase the VIP version!

These Sizzling Avatars below will be available in the Store until December 26th at 12 PM Pacific Time!

Tier 1

[​IMG]

Tier 2

[​IMG]

Tier 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 [ATA]Ashe, Nov 23, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  2. I fookin see you

Poseidon777 and SadisticYonii like this.
  3. This made my _ shiver

4. im here for the otters oml so cute

5. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

6. Bruh those shards avis 🀑🀑

7. Pretty!!!

8. I second this. I live for them otters

SierraStarlet likes this.
  9. ATA YALL REALLY OUTDID YOURSELVES 😭

10. Now THIS is some quality content. πŸ‘

11. ITS ALL SO FREaking GOOD

12. Ehh, I'm disappointed. No black and gold theme anymore?

13. bf never HAD to be black and gold i’m glad it’s a good hunt if it’s not

14. Sexy shard avis I must say.. 😍πŸ₯΅πŸ’‹ I want them all!! 🀀😩

James_Style_2, Yew and Empress_ like this.
  15. Yeah, but I felt like that made it truly a BLACK Friday event, and a lavish one at that. We've had ocean/sea/sailing hunts. It would've been a nice twist to see it in black and gold. 🀷

16. So much overload of things sos

SavageNixi3 and Yew like this.
  17. Does the leader board 999 look like a repeat to anyone? Or am I hallucinating? Didn’t we have a mermaid statue with the yacht event awhile ago?