POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Maybe post it in this thread?

That’s my answer to your question, lol 💀

Muschi and DinosAreTheOldestCars like this.
  2. Hey does anyone know since when does exist the "pimd royalty" achievement? (Check achievements). It's the first time I got it just 10mins ago

Is likes this.
  3. It has existed for many many years. Pimd is almost 15yrs old

4. You’re not alone Ande.

I’m guessing you’re talking about the design? 🤔 honestly, I’m confident it’s a new thing that is added recently.

It’s probably put in to replace the one that Dino is talking about, which did exist for years.

Ande and Muschi like this.
  5. It's a replacement for the previous years of activity awards. It's just a combination of the 2 previous ones, with an updated image. So it's a new 'old' achievement.

Ande and Is like this.
  6. Ty guys! Just wanted to make sure ❤️

Muschi and Is like this.
  7. How to delete my account? Pls someone explain me 😭

Is likes this.
  8. I gotchu,

So, click on the setting on the top left

Click on account

You should see a delete account button right away

Hope this answers your question 🗿

Muschi likes this.
  9. there be new jobs. It has beens years upon years and more years with no new jobs.
    They should makes jobs that are worth higher stats doing for when there is a lul in club parties.

Nolan420 and Kefo like this.
  10. 🌸I have an idea ! It would be nice if they could add a feature where we can block people from joining or rejoining our clubs. Something only President & Vps can do 😖🙏🏻🌸

11. Hmmm 🗿

12. Chibis

Is likes this.
  13. Is there a way of changing the rules about name changes? It’s so frustrating wanting to change your name but people are gatekeeping names on inactive alts but because they come on within the 6 months it’s not completely ‘inactive’. I get wanting to keep a name but it’s just so frustrating, especially as ATA doesn’t change the names themselves anymore..

Is likes this.
  14. I was inactive for a while so I might have forgotten about this. If I go and look in the party history of the club, I am getting 3.1B payout for my hits but after the party was completed, the notification I got said I got 1.7B. What am I missing? Is it max plunder? If I am 54mcs, 15 times that is 810B and I have more than 810B worth of tuts. Please let me know about this!

15. Doesn't look like you have over 810b worth of tutors.

But anyway, I'm confused. There is an extra payout at the end of party normally. Just sounds like you're describing that.
    That's based on the "non-money" bars you hit, and I think a small percentage of the "money" bars you hit.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Okay so my confusion is with the difference in payouts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. The bottom one is your total plunder. The money you make up-front from money bars + the payout at the end.

The top is just the payout at the end of party.

Phrased in a longer way:

You earnt 12b upfront from hitting the party. When the party ended, your balance went up by a further 12b "in one hit" when you got that notification.

The screen shot of your party history is showing the combined total of those two amounts.

Muschi and _Pristine_ like this.
  18. Got it! Thanks a lot for the help!

19. How much do legacy boxes sell for?

20. [​IMG]

Anyone know what this gold heart means? I've noticed other players have it as well but cannot seem to identify a pattern.

Is likes this.