POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Yes. Log in/out between the 2. Just make sure they are linked to different email addresses otherwise the new link will over ride the previous one making it a mission to regain access to your other acc.

Many people (android) use paralel spave to use multiple accs at once but this can cause issues if making purchases

2. just making sure, its the disconnect button right?

3. Yes. Dont worry about the popup. You can log in and out unlimited times now. They just havnt changed the message yet

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  4. How do I get cat milk and cans of tuna to update a cat pet 🤔

5. Open pet crates. Which you get at every 5 levels of any pet. So you will have to level up other pets now to get the things you need

6. Why isn't there. Search for gifts?

Julian likes this.
  7. I don't know. It'd be nice to have that. You should post in the game suggestions thread or maybe make a ticket asking the developers to make this.

Tiramisu and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  8. It takes 50000 yrs of spam scrolling to find chibis

Tiramisu and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  9. So I requested to delete my account then I changed my mind who do I undo it?

Julian likes this.
  10. If it has already been deleted, I believe that that's final. I don't know if the devs can restore accounts.

In either case, you will just have to ask them in help.

11. Help ticket. Like they told you when you requested deletion. But as kefo said. If its already been past the date you were given as time to think about it then they cant restore it. Deletion is final and cant be undone

12. What the f*** is the point of this app? I mentioned the word Young women and it banned me permanently. Young women are not teenagers you stupid f****

Julian likes this.
  13. First, Ryan doesn't work for ATA. He did not ban your account.

The game is 17+, so solicitation of "younger" players is not allowed unless you specify 18+. Send in a help ticket with this link, the devs may allow you to appeal.

14. In alot of places young women ARE teenagers. A chick can be classed as a young woman from as young as 15. Sometimes younger in some places.

You stupid fuck

Julian likes this.
  15. Hello
    I got the Story quest to Be in a Relationship
    How do i skip this? I do not want a relationship

16. You cant skip it. And its not a real relationship. Its just for fun.

You have 2 choices for this
    Do the task and continue with the tutorial
    Or
    Ignore the task but not be able to progress any further on the tutorial

Julian likes this.
  17. Thats a very limiting and breaks the story immersion
    Ty for reply

18. Its not a story. Its a tutorial to teach you all the basic mechanics of the game.

You can very easily break the relationship afterwards if you really want to it doesnt cost anything

19. Oh, i saw it as a story due to the npc character acting instead of just a popup explaining stuff in a basic way.

20. Hi 😊 I'm 18mcs and i am active
    I am looking for RS that is more than my stats or my stats and that is also cute and chat

So many other things in pm pls add or
    send gift