LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Party In My Magical Dorm

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Well I try to connect my ata account to the new app and it says already created and doesn't work? Sooooo

Stoner4Lyfe likes this.
  2. Getting the resources kinda suck šŸ˜­ it takes so long

3. Crossover money grab*

4. make sure you tap on "Log in" instead of "Sign up" if you alrd had an ata accountā˜ŗļø

Nocturnalis likes this.
  5. Damn if only I would have continued playing this earlier lol. I got bored during test run and deleted mine

6. Tap login not sign up like the photos show

7. See yall be thinking its easy until you hit the brick wall which is lack of wood on upgrading stuff and then the waiting time when you get to the tier 13+.

Tell us its easy when you actually get to lvl 15 or higher. šŸ•ŗšŸ½

8. Yea girl keep playing it. šŸ§šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸŖµ

9. Why am I net getting any rewardsšŸ˜Œ

weeping likes this.
  10. The other day i lohhed on to 57k wood thinking yay this will last me a bit. It lasted not even 1min

Kakavasha and lustylegend like this.
  11. Agreed

12. If Professor Darran Balam was one of the tier avis, I would spend however much is needed just to get him šŸ˜©šŸ©·

Sionin, Flo, Howth and 2 others like this.
  13. Why am i not getting any rewards i'm confused.

weeping likes this.
  14. They come out ever 2 hours starting most likely at changeover

15. They donā€™t start coming out until changeover today

Nocturnalis and Lumi like this.
  16. lower the rewards tier maybe will work . its impossible to collect millions of wood too

17. As someone who has been playing since basically week 1 after it was officially released, im only on GH 13 & i agree with everyone that getting to GH 20 is impossible unless youā€™re spending money like crazy, i get that the items & avis are supposed to be ā€œlimitedā€ as well as for a ā€œspecial eventā€ but even those who have been playing since basically the start donā€™t even have a chance with this considering we have to level up like 4/5 other buildings to even having the option to upgrade the GH in the first place ā€¦ it just doesnā€™t make any sense to me.

Also with the current climate of the economy & the fact that weā€™re bordering onto a recession, who even has the extra funds to spend enough on arcana to even attempt to make it to GH 20 in the first place.

18. Really, I thought at least the beta players can get the gh20 reward?

Hades likes this.
  19. Not even close you we did the math you need 207.78mil wood from gh 14 to 20