LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Party In My Magical Dorm

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Mar 1, 2023.

1. I agree with everyone saying level 20 great hall is impossible unless you spend. I know people who have been playing for a month+ and they feel it’s impossible, which truly says a lot. It just makes ATA look greedy and money hungry.

For those of you who disagree, listen to Gramps. Everything they’ve said is 100% true. You don’t just have to level up the great hall, you have to do a bunch of other buildings and research just to be able to level up the great hall. Getting from GH lvl 15-20 is well over 100 million wood INCLUDING all the other buildings that are REQUIRED to do it. Someone in my club has done the math and I assure you it’s 100% true.

And even if you’re willing to spend money, the biggest wood pack of $100 only gives you 35k wood including the gems you get from it, which means you would have to literally spend hundreds on wood alone. That doesn’t even factor in the gold for the research and the speed ups you absolutely would have to have.

It’s simply unrealistic and I’m very disappointed in ATA. I truly feel they should do something to fix this.

Also, poor choice of avis. Yet another disappointment. You guys really dropped the ball here. You have a badass character like Balam and you don’t give us him? Total let down.

BleuJune, Yimi, NG and 59 others like this.
  2. You can have an opinion once you get past lvl 11 🥲

MixedBloodFairy, Ande, FeFe and 12 others like this.
  3. I’m lvl 9 for gh
    Been playing no more than a week
    Spent $0 on the game

4. You’ll feel the struggle once you pass lvl 10 🌚

Yimi, Sarenrae, xPeachMamii- and 15 others like this.
  5. currently at stage 4 on WA for the crossover event, & still no rewards on pimd—in about 10min it’ll have been 4 hours, so this waiting two hours for rewards to show up isn’t entirely accurate, lol.

as others have said, resources in WA can be hard to come by—especially for those who just started playing, versus those of us who may have seen ads for it previously & jumped onboard for crossover prizes. really hoping ata takes the feedback in this thread seriously, but… i’m not holding my breath (‘:

6. It says that rewards be delivered starting tomorrow at 1:30 PST.

7. Oh heck nah!

xPeachMamii-, xXreiaXx and Hades like this.
  8. Yes. Rewards wont start going out til tomorrow.
    Just going to put some messaging out about this for folks!

9. PIMD only started marketing the game as of March 2nd here in forums - how were we supposed to know u could have been playing prior to that if no marketing was done within the game?

FeFe, xXreiaXx, Adore and 16 others like this.
  10. i want the nurse girl one bahaha but yes they needa give us like all avis but in diff tier rather than just coloring diff on the vip ver

11. You haven’t gotten to the hard part.

FeFe, Ghastly, Toxico and 2 others like this.
  12. You know what, I might just give Witch's Arcana 1 star on the playstore because of the rewards and difficulty of the requirements. Because I'm pretty like that.

13. I've been playing since Valentine's & am stuck on 15. What everyone is saying about collecting wood is right but you've also gotta research. To upgrade from gh 15 to 16 you need to upgrade the residence hall. To do thar you need to get a hero to level 35. Once you've maxed your heroes, you need to research to upgrade them. Each upgrade is only 1 level & takes 2 days. That in itself will take 10 days to do, plus then the days it take upgrading the residence hall itself. That's only to get to lv 16. I can imagine it'll be much worse after that.

14. The game wasn’t even available in some regions. So even when the game came out I couldn’t download it until weeks after. So some people who knew about it were still at a disadvantage because it wasn’t available to download.

Nocturnalis, FeFe, HerMajesty and 7 others like this.
  15. 2 months is honestly a very long time, but as what spacejamzz said. research and upgrades are pretty long enough, plus we need time to collect those resources too. unless you spend pennies here, we won't get to lvl 20 that fast. 🫠

16. also pls shaddap if u think it's easy while you're still on GH 9.

17. Sounds good

18. Plus the time to gather resources is ridiculous for the amount you get

xXreiaXx and Toxico like this.
  19. I knew it would be based on gh level. Good thing i been grinding it out

20. Top prizes will always only ever be for paying players. I dont get why people are suprized by this every time it happens

MizzRedd, Psyche and Duckmysuck like this.