LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ☕️The Sugar Spoon Cafe☕️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Feb 7, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FAQ

☕️Where do I buy it?
    The Misc section of the store! (The Cafe Loyalty Card and Tradeable Cafe Loyalty Card are also in Trending.)
    The Cafe Loyalty Card will allow you to complete the first chapter of the story. To finish the rest, you will need to purchase the VIP Cafe Loyalty Card, or be traded the Tradeable Cafe Loyalty Card.
    ☕️How does the Tradeable Cafe Loyalty Card work?
    It costs the same amount of EC's as the VIP Cafe Loyalty Card, but it allows you to trade it to one lucky friend so they can also do this story. It makes a great gift for that friend who may be a little short on EC's! This item can be found in the MISC section of the store among the other passes!

You can only buy one Tradeable Cafe Loyalty Card at a time, so you'll have to give/trade it away before you can buy another! This also means you can't trade the Tradeable Cafe Loyalty Card to somehow who already has a Tradeable Pass.
    Please remember this item activates once its traded, so you can't trade it multiple times.

Once the other player receives the trade the Tradeable Cafe Loyalty Card will convert to a VIP Cafe Loyalty Card in their showcase.
    *THIS ITEM CANNOT BE USED BY THE PURCHASER, IT HAS TO BE TRADED TO BE ACTIVATED!!!*
    ☕️How do I pick the Masculine or Feminine Avatar/Story? What’s with the avatars being in the store? What’s this Coffee Coin?

This time there’s no option to pick which gender you want your avatar rewards to be. Instead, you’ll receive Coffee Coins as story rewards, which you can trade in for the avatar of your choice. The avatars do cost different amounts of coins to reflect stat differences, but this should allow you to have more flexibility in which avatars you get!
    You can also use your Coffee Coins to obtain the Coffee Cup Avatar Box, which contains a random second version of the avatars.
    [​IMG]
    Coffee Coin
    [​IMG]
    Coffee Cup Avatar Box
    ☕️Help, I don’t have enough Coffee Coins to buy every avatar / every box!!
    You have the option to restart the story pass after you complete it, which should give you enough Coffee Coins to obtain all of the avatars! Also, depending on the choices you make, there may be a slight difference in how many Coffee Coins you get the first time you complete the story.
    ☕️I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?
    Yes! If you buy the Premium Pass (VIP Cafe Loyalty Card) you will get to continue the story. If you accidentally ended the story after purchasing the Premium Pass it will still activate if you restart the game.
    ☕️What if I picked the wrong choices, will it be more difficult? Will I miss out on rewards?
    You might get different tasks to complete depending on the choices you make, but the difficulty level won't change drastically! Also, depending on the choices you make, there may be a slight difference in how many Coffee Coins you get the first time you complete the story. However, if you restart the story after you complete it, you should end up with enough Coffee Coins!
    ☕️I picked the wrong choice, change it for me.
    Sorry, no. There's even a confirmation! Also, we can't tell if you just didn't like the result of the choice, or you actually mis-tapped.
    ☕️What are the best deals for getting the story pass?
    If you are looking at picking up this Story Pass but are short on EC's head over to the new PIMD web store for the BEST DEAL's on EC's! It's 5% off EVERYTHING and you can choose any payment method you want!

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    🛠BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!🎁
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store

#1 ATA-Beans, Feb 7, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2023
  2. I LOVE IT AND COFFEEE😾🫶🏼

3. Ooo the misc is cute😍

4. I’m a barista irl. Let’s gooo

5. Is Tier 3 girl's leg ok...? Lol

--Tifa, Lanfear, luvhaven and 15 others like this.
  6. Oh, very cute!

7. Not buying ec story pass not really a fan of the avis..lvl 2 is about the best looking one

8. Well as usual male avatar sucks ,for past 3-4 years ,only 1 handful guy avatars were good soo far ,as if they designer is focused on making female avatars pretty 🥲

Deathsangel, BABiDi, Sarenrae and 4 others like this.
  9. Strawberry éclair misc!! Crying.🍓😍

SweetKara and Melanina like this.
  10. The scream I let out was immense. 💀

--Tifa, luvhaven, Cute and 3 others like this.
  11. Are there enough coins to get both sets of M and F avis from both the story pass store and from both coin boxes?

Adorabelle likes this.
  12. 🥹 the stats items are a must, ata really popped off.

BloodyKisses and weeping like this.
  13. ᴍɪsᴄ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ 😍
    ʙᴜᴛ ᴀᴠɪs... ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ.. ғᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝟸ɴᴅ ᴛɪᴇʀ ᴀᴠɪ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴀʀɪsᴛᴀ/ᴡᴀɪᴛʀᴇss.. ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʜᴏᴜsᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ.. ɪғ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Gem583, BloodyKisses, Lanfear and 3 others like this.
  14. 🙊I think the guy looks better than the girl…

15. So cuteeee!!!

16. Tier 4 female's nose looks like Michael Jackson's

weeping, Sabrina4949 and _Spicy-Mami_ like this.
  17. Is this shorter than usual?

18. Not the jack skellington bow on t2

_Spicy-Mami_ likes this.
  19. I notice that a good amount of detail went into the avis so I feel a bit bad for saying I don’t like them. They aren’t really the vibe I was hoping for. There’s some odd outfit choices. Body positions. Facial expressions. Makes it cringe. But I do love the misc items so I may still buy it. Not decided yet. The coins and cup are new concept to me so if I do participate I’ll be interested to see how it goes