LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Femme Fatale Raffle!💄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Is there going to be an announcement list?

2. It says regardless, if you bought tickets, you'll get something. I still haven't received anything yet. Supposed to get 10 piggies and 2 stat items 👀

BeautifulDarkness likes this.
  3. Damn, I'm never doing another raffle 🥲

90sL0V3 and Pixar like this.
  4. understand that it would simply broke the game if they send the rewards at the same time

5. Anyone have the problem for not getting all 6 raffles box as I was suppose to get 6 but it say it only can collect 5😭Please refund my other box ata

iLazyLusty and Ducka like this.
  6. Yay 🥰 just won Tier 4 ecs raffle! Looking forward to the cash raffle prizes!! ☺️☺️ Thank you Ata 🫶🏻

SweetHearts and -BettyBoo- like this.
  7. I’m thankful for the win. But sad I spend ec on tickets & only got tier 5 😞 I really wanted these Avis. They’re beautiful.

Libra and Ghouls like this.
  8. I was supposed to get 10, only received 5 😭

iLazyLusty likes this.
  9. People won all kinds of different prizes. So they have to manually give the right people the right prizes

10. hopefully u guys are working on upping the box limit or reissuing rewards as some of us only got 5 out of the 10 compact boxes 🥺

-Decapitation- likes this.
  11. Oh my😭I just hope we get back the remaining boxes if not it's unfair to us😢

Ducka likes this.
  12. Deadass bought 55 tickets for a better chance at getting #1/#2 but explain to me why people with 2-10 tickets won #1? Just admit the raffles are rigged atp and stop doing them

SweetHearts and -DasiaVu- like this.
  13. Raffle are random, more tickets give better chances but nothing is guaranteed. They said that from the start.

14. I didn't get all my prizes. I just got one set. I bought 17 ec tickets and 5 cash tickets

15. I've been getting this too!!!

16. No cash prize received. Raffle box missing. ATA, please, fix this.

17. Okay so I bought 10+ of the EC tickets and I didn't get a single stat item reward..I only got 4 compact boxes and the female an male ava. I wanted the stat ITEMS most of all 😭

18. Didn't receive no cash prize either

19. Thank you ATA 🤧💙 Got the tier 1 in cash raffle 💙

20. I should at least get something for cash ticket but got nothing :(