LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Femme Fatale Raffle!💄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Raffle winner list

2. No one is writing that list and no one is reading it. Theres probly at least thousands of people who entered if not 10s of thousands or more

-Buttercup- likes this.
  3. Is it safe to accept my raffle boxes or am I still not going to get them all? I have been waiting to see if ATA has fixed it but haven't seen any post... unless I missed it

4. I don’t think they are paying per-ticket like they did for the last one otherwise I think they would have been sent by now, count of bough myself a cat instead 🤣

5. I GOT HER I’M SO EMOTIONAL BYE 🥹

6. Oh no, sorry I won 10 of the compacts? Earlier people had said that they won 6 and only received 5 when they accepted. I don't want to lose half if it still isn't working.

7. Pls it’s working now.

8. And even if u did get 10 and only got 5 the they fixed it and gave u the other 5😂

9. Any updates for the issue? I still haven’t got my 6th box

10. Send a help ticket

11. Thank you, it work!

12. Did anyone get any cash from the cash raffle? I didn’t get anything and I bought 5/5 tickets?

13. Cash wasnt a prize from the raffle. But if you got literally nothing then send a help ticket

14. My guess is it probly timed out if you only just come on to get it now. Its been almost 2 weeks since prizes were given out

15. No I know, I’ve been on the game every day. I accepted my ec raffle prize but never got a cash one

16. No I know, I’ve been on the game every day. I accepted my ec raffle prize but never got a cash one :(

17. Definitely send a help ticket then. They probly just missed you they had to manually give everyone the prize they won so with the aount of tickets people got and amount of people entered it would be easy to miss someone