POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Same lol. Either running their own business or a rich kid living off their parents id say. Or not good with money and playing games before paying bills. Its not really possible to get rich in a standard job.

2. thats what im thinkin ya... talked w/someone in single city who reminded me a lot of ppl probably go into debt over this game, like its their online escape from reality and credit card companies will let u go thousands in debt too... kinda sad to think about but yeah 💀 or they family rich or smthn! or they just dont spend on eating out and travel and choose to use on the game instead idk

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  3. There's actual doctors, lawyers, etc. That play this. A consistent top 10 player is a dentist 💙

4. Hey! I've recently got the new hunt wall (kitty cabin) by trade but when I tried to trade it again it wasn't in the trade items? It's present in my showcase and has the red icon bit I still couldn't trade :( I've tried the help ticket but it didn't work

5. Try reload your game. Uninstall and reinstall

6. I've been gone for a year (give or take some months) and now that I'm back I'd just like to know if there's a thread for pricing/trading? I know prices change all the time so I just wanna make sure I don't end up fudging myself 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

7. There is but its out dated coz its to much work to keep up with

8. Do Anyone Know The Pricing On My Starred Items? None Will Tell Me And I Want To Get Rid Of It All🥺🥺Please Help Me❤️

9. Ask in campus & pub chat .

10. Why are there so many fake profiles on hear selling themselves or offing money to be there firend and nothing being done about it

11. Just coz its not publicly said every time it doesnt mean nothing is happening. Ata ban thousands of bot and scam accs every month. For every account ata bans they make 10 more. And they cant even ip ban anymore coz things like vpn exists

12. Does anyone know how many stat points the avatars like tarot birthstone etc are usually?

13. Current price on key orbs? Or even the full key.
    Also current price on painter boxes?

14. What are key orbs? How do I use them? How do I get the key out of them? Someone please explain 😭

15. Key orbs are used to combine into a key to open painter boxes. You have to combine 50 of the same color or 25 + 25 (let's say red and blue) to combine it into a 2nd color (purple). Along side with this, you can buy them from other players for 3:1c and sell them at the same rate too

16. They are a buddy box item used to open painter boxes.
    You make the key.
    50 red key orbs = 1 red key
    50 blue key orbs = 1 blue key
    50 yellow key orbs = 1 yellow key
    25 red key orbs + 25 blue key orbs = 1 purple key
    25 red key orbs + 25 yellow key orbs = 1 orange key
    25 yellow key orbs + 25 blue key orbs = 1 green key

You use that key to open the same color painter box.

You get them all from buddy boxes or from trading with other players.
    You get buddy boxes when you or someone in your club buys a dn or ec pack

Synesthesia_ likes this.
  17. How much are BB items worth? I can’f find it anywhere

18. What furniture can be found through the haunted furniture box you can gift for ec atm?

19. Is there any info on the mechanics of the Starter Club? I know the basics of it (you're added to it by default and kicked a week in, the party "Fresh, Man!" Is started automatically back to back, there's no club staff) but also something I've noticed is that, it seems depending on the day you start, you're put in with a different group of people, which makes sense because 1k new people in one chat may be a little chaotic I guess, and you also only get the Buddy boxes from people in your "group." I assume they all get purged on the same day as well.

I tried looking for the Starter Club thread as an announcement or something, but nothing came up, or I don't know how to properly search on the forums... I just wanna know a bit more about it if there's anything else important about it.

20. Its good for nothing. Just leave and join another club then you can learn everything.