POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Nope not against the rules at all. The only thing is for cf they are not allowed to request anything of ec value.

So no rs break/joining coz that costs ec. No name change. No cats/dogs/kinis/invites. No furniture. No ec gifts. Ect

2. Can someone please explain to me how to calculate hire value? Tysm ☺️

3. Search the price then look at the average stats of people in that price. Thats a guide can use. But really tuts are worth as much as people are willing to pay for them. So if you wanna keep them you need to over price them

4. why is it i can collect all the misc from so many people and pay for them and my misc goal goes up everrytime. Are we never supposed to hit that goal? I havnt ug at all because I'm trying to get it.

5. Idk what you trying to say but how you play the game is up to you.
    Some people want to try get max stats
    Some people just like to rp or chat
    Some people like to collect things

There is no 'you HAVE to do this' for anything. Its your choice how you play your game

6. What's an ec party? How to join ome

7. Ec parties are ones you need to drop item for.
    There are 4 types of ec parties;
    Pizza pop art - drop is pizza bikini.
    Cat café - drop is hypnocat.
    Dog star - drop is two (2) moneydogs.
    Invite series - seasonal parties. drop is invites, they’re even active now with “gilded leafs”. I don’t remember all the drops rn. :c

To join some watch campus chat and club ads, you can join some for chibis, or join ec club with bento/drop item.
    Items can be found in shop, or you can win bikini or hypnocat(s) from completing parties if you’re lucky.

Hope it helped a bit. 🤗

xxgabriellexx likes this.
  8. @SofaKingMental

9. How long does it take to get a response from ATA after sending help ticket?

10. How long is a piece of string

11. How do you get extra credits on pimd without buying them? I'm just wondering how

12. Idk

13. Can anyone tell how to get extra credits without buying them in the store? I need some

14. You have a chance at getting them from spinner or by completing offers on the offerwall, i.e. playing other games or purchase items from other sites (tap on the 'earn extra credits' banner in store to access the offerwall)

15. Spinner game or 'earn extra credits' in the shop

16. Yoo can someone tell me how to get avater coins? The October avater looks sick but I'm not sure how to get em

17. You can get them by buying them with real money in Molly’s offers or from monthly timer box. )

-Atlantis- likes this.
  18. or if it’s a tier1 avi (the cheapest), you can get it for 25xc coins.

-Atlantis- likes this.
  19. Hey, I haven’t been on here in a couple of years, I’ve made a new account and can’t remember what the best way to tier my dormmates could someone help please thanks x