EVENT A Keg To Stand On

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 15, 2022.

1. it’s… like what? 89 ecs? that’s not expensive at all, especially compared to how the usual price goes πŸ˜’

2. I wish that with the avis we gotta pay 20 ec for already - that we could get a 125kc item too along with the VIP avi. πŸ₯Ί Just so the 55-69ec for the first part to drop isn't like we have to pay more money for a green washed VIP avi. πŸ₯ΊπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Tiago, Muschi, Scr3ampuff and 7 others like this.
  3. Literally all I want is the a black avi that’s easy to get. These last few hunts have felt like a joke and I just keep wondering where’s the creativity gone?? It’s only been a year I’ve been here and I’m already able to see that most of the hunts are recycled or boring. I know y’all can do better than this….what happened to all of the suggestions you asked us for???

icedtea, Tiago, Yimi and 8 others like this.
  4. Omg what knowledge. The usual ones have 4 tiers and all the avis are different πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ omg what do I know I guess I never did a story pass in my life.

icedtea and LeeJarrett like this.
  5. i just wanted the black girl avi.. too bad she’s the leaderboard one πŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ˜©

Puma, Rocky-, Scr3ampuff and 2 others like this.
  6. Fr πŸ₯² I get that Ireland is heavily stereotyped around alcohol, but there's so much more that they could've done for this hunt 😩

Muschi, Barbwyre, MizzRedd and 3 others like this.

7. Bcs yall keep giving Them when they keep making bad hunts

8. LMAO you really thought you did smth πŸ₯± if you’ve done the story pass, you should know this kind of thing has been done before (dia de los muertos) which was even more expensive bc you had to use 2 cats and the avis gave even less stats.

9. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ just like the iris one they just put her mask up that's the problem but it's okay live in your little world 😘 don't worry about the bigger problems πŸ™„πŸ™„ they keep doing that garbage and except people to be happy. But I guess people like you don't mind being cheated 🀣

LeeJarrett likes this.
  10. 100% just like the user Fry who is okay with it. Light one no one at home.

11. The ec avi is not a new thing this is the 4 time they have done avis like this they always involve cats and gifts and special drops last year for day of the.dead they had ec for diwali they added dog star to those

Muschi and Scr3ampuff like this.
  12. Ofc she would be on LB πŸ˜’ I dislike this hunt πŸ’©

90sL0V3, Scr3ampuff, Puma and 3 others like this.
  13. I just wanna say the team has been doing amazing on the avatars lately in my opinion.

The cyber hunt avis, the butterfly avis, and now these avis are all so pretty and that's three hunts in a row. Bravo

Also thank you for including st patricks themes avis in the store and for making them affordable. I do hope there might be a st Patrick's side quest? πŸ€πŸ’š

Rosalia and BeccaBR0WNvl like this.
  14. Just saw the girl with the st Patty's headband so maybe there is a side hunt. Ily at ty for not forgetting at Patty's πŸ₯°πŸ’š

15. After reading everyone's comments lot of y'all mad about the st Patty's stuff but ive been here when they didn't have a st patry hunt at all so I'm just happy to have something 😬

16. its more like stating an opinion and feedbacks and not being ungrateful, which are important for devs. and it's not like they aren't doing hunts all the time, almost every time of the year they have st. paddy themed hunts and it's all the same thing with beers, shamrock and whatever stereotypical about irish people. the lb avis are not giving in terms of their outfits, the second stage and ecs avis suited better for the lb.

Scr3ampuff likes this.
  17. actually, its good that you liked the hunt. hope i have your optimism

18. πŸ˜•why the horrible furniture was it so we recycle more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

19. Where's the invites for the parties

20. Won’t be till maybe St. Patrick Day πŸ₯²