LIMITED-TIME CONTENT A Rainy Day to September

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Forgot to add a "please" to the end of my last post, where are my manners. 😌 But yes, cute rainy content approved.

idol likes this.
  2. So relaxing. A++

3. Adorable!!!!!

4. Best dorm in over a year - will 100% be selling my soul to achieve it πŸ˜‚πŸ’™

5. This blanket fort idea is cool and affordable. I hope I can get the required drops for it.

SweetAsYoni likes this.
  6. Do the supplies only drop from certain parties? I've only gotten some from the boxes.

The_Invisible_Undies likes this.
  7. I would assume from POTD / PPOTD / kini / cat / dog / invites (if we get a hunt with them) and even then I doubt they are guaranteed every single party. I would say the best way to try to get a bunch is do LBH on POTDs and attend flashes.

Campus likes this.
  8. The walls and plant 999 is everything πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€ love the rainy days!!

9. This reminds me of March 2019s Avis but I definitely like this hunt nonetheless!

10. LOVE this furni this month, and I really the idea for people to collect items to get an item they may normally never be able to get. ❀ (Even if people are pricing them super high πŸ˜‚)

11. just flashed 17 parties and I only got 1 drop so idk about that strat

12. Yesterday blankets were dropping loads. Today since c/o they're barely dropping at all. I looked at one club that did 3 full parties with not a single blanket drop. Glitch? Or has ata decided they made it too easy? Either way, clarification of wtf is happening would be appreciated! Where did the drops go?

13. the moonsun gif 🀭 a moomoo indeed 😏

14. Damn

15. I stopped getting blankets in parties.

16. do we not get the drops from parties anymore or what?

17. Maybe a glitch. Please keep patience ATA will fix it soon i believe. Its just like last hunt glitch haha...kinda cool.πŸ₯°πŸ€ͺ

Aimee and --Senorita-- like this.
  18. No glitch πŸ™„ still no drops. Ridiculous!

Bunni_B, Aimee and MeganArkelli like this.
  19. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a *fix* for blankets dropping too frequently the first day. How many blankets are needed?