LIMITED-TIME CONTENT A Rainy Day to September

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Burn yo bentos and buy blankets๐Ÿ™Š

2. We just did back to back PPA's and entire club got 1 blanket for 2 parties so not thinking they changed drop rates. You just got lucky ๐Ÿ˜‚

SadisticYonii and Muschi like this.
  3. Stories keep going missing now. Also have any of you noticed the collectathon has stopped as well? So many glitches these days and also this app takes up so much space on phone and builds up a huge amount of cache per day. It's loosing any little appeal it had left very fast now.

4. Collectathon is not a permanent removal. It should be back up within a day or two. I believe it was removed for maintenance.

5. Buy a new and big phone๐Ÿ™Š
    Ok bye

6. I had looked over my club's party's history and I see they made it to get 1-3 blanket drops for a certain # of ppl in each, but not for every party.

MeganArkelli, Descartes and Muschi like this.
  7. Omg look at the CUTE doggo though!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ (i know i know. Leave it to me to be enamored by the spinner) i love the overall theme. Then again I love rain and the coming of spooky season and all things fall. ๐Ÿ’™

On the real though, Who cares about the 999? It really isn't all that serious. There's so many ways to get it if you really want it that bad. It doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. Some people literally have 50 bentos worth of items in their showcase that can be traded. In a month, all eyes will be on the next shiny shiny and nobody will care anymore about a blanket fort. Hurts to hear, but it's true.

Sometimes, the dedication that is put into things here is amazing. Admirable nonetheless. Like..... did i see 19 alts for a 999? Take about 20% off the top of er' there bud.

When the drop rate is super high, that makes the item worth less, because everyone has it. If there's no incentive to buy/sell/trade, or some concept of rarity/difficult items, would anyone even try? At that point this becomes just another social media platform and not a game. I like the challenge tbh.

iKnoxi likes this.
  8. Am I ever glad my payday lined up for day 2 of this hunt. Made sure I didn't waste my money on a hunt that decided to remove drop rates on the first day. I can understand not wanting to make it easy, but countless potd and ec parties without even 1 drop is way too low. It almost seemed like the devs were letting us have a win after some disappointing hunts, but now it seems they just don't care

9. Yeah I don't even own a 999 so this would have been nice just to have in my dorm and I was willing to put the work in but oh well ๐Ÿ˜‚

10. BUYING RAINY RETREAT 499 8 ๐Ÿฑ WMIS

๐Ÿ›‘ NO RANDOM ADDS ๐Ÿ›‘

11. Still Selling my soul for dis dorm โœŒ๐Ÿผ*I joke*

CapedClown likes this.
  12. Does anyone know how long the September Rainy Retreat furni will be available in the furniture store? Until October 1st? Or will it be longer?

13. Monthly furniture sticks around for a while, so you should be ok.

Muschi likes this.
  14. So I haven't gotten a single blanket drop from parties. "Rare" my dying @$$, impossible is more like it. Highly disappointed rn with the whole blanket fiasco

CosmicMonkey17 and Imp_Drac like this.
  15. What use forum?

16. How many does it require to get the fort anyway?

17. 199, you can find it in Mollyโ€™s shop when you select the blanket deal. :)

PurpleSyn likes this.
  18. Bait and switch tactics suck.

SadisticYonii likes this.
  19. You know... the blanket for idea was ALMOST a good idea. Now, at the end of the month, I have 31 blankets. Maybe, if you want to make the game fun, make stuff like that ACTUALLY attainable.