LIMITED-TIME CONTENT A Rainy Day to September

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Aug 27, 2021.

1. If you people get things so easily oneday you will get bored. Its a life time game.
    The more you struggle the more fun you will get. I can feel the heat of boiling blood Inside some players who thought its very easy to get the 999. Even me too. I collected 30 blankes on first day useing my all 19 alts. But next day my heart broke into thousand peices.
    If you like that 999 wait for its price goes down ..🙈

2. Then i guess you prefer to spend a lot here to get the nice stuff rather than getting it for free because you work damn hard on parties and you stayed active.
    🌚
    We dont care if we it wont be easy to get the 999. But at least ATA should have lessen the difficulty. To think out of 20 premium parties we didnt get any blankets.
    For 3 days no blanket drop? Is that even fair?
    We already had enough of this expensive sh***. We can't buy those nice monthly avatar because it's expensive.. we can't compete on LB because you gotta stay in session the whole hunt and spend tons for keys and flashes.
    🌚 Everything in this game is spending real cash. If you ain't rich, you don't get the chance to enjoy good stuffs.

3. How can we collect blankets when there’s no drop from it ??? during last two days I didn’t get any blanket with my 3 accounts!! I’ve never complained about anything but this is heartbreaking to see everyone loves it but no way to get it

4. This was a horrible disappointment and something that will likely remain unfixed. I guess I have less incentive to play this hunt.

5. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

6. Guys what should i say I'm also sad but trying to hide it behind a smile. We all are in same boat.

Please send a help ticket about your problems.

7. My two cents on the drops:

Fair enough if ATA wants to make it more of a challenge, but this is too much. A 'challenge' should still means that something can be achieved with enough effort.

For even EC sessions to not give the drop reliably is ridiculous and there are plenty of other options that they could have gone with to lower the rate while still making the 999 obtainable.
    • Stagger the % chance of getting blankets from POTD>PPOTD>ECs similar to the staggering of max drops for quest items.
    • Give a drop rate simiar to Story Pass items (like the current crowns/wands) so that blankets don't drop every party, and only 1 or 2 at a time, but the full 199 could still be earned in about 300 parties across the month
    • If the party drop rate stays low, INCREASE THE TIMER BOX DROPS. I've opened 2 timer boxes since the drop change, and only gotten 2 blankets each time. Were the boxes giving out something more like 10-15 of the drop, then the party issue would be less of a problem and people could still reach the goal for the 999 with enough spinner boxes.
    Hopefully with enough people voicing their opinions in tickets and comments, ATA might reconsider. Maybe even give a little pile of blankets as a gift at changeover?

8. Sending help tickets and getting anything other than a copy and paste answer that is regurgitated over and over is so rare these days, that it's not worth the time or effort. They never relent either in regards to things like this so you end up even more disappointed for allowing yourself to have faith in ATA Inthe first instance. That's why Players are giving up and leaving all of the time.

9. I tried writing a ticket and it says "invalid session" 🥸 How many of y'all complained and made ATA close their help desk? 😂

10. If it says invalid session try restarting the pimd app/ update/ clear catch from App info. Hope it will get fixed.

11. I almost never comment but drop rate is ridiculous. I have been president of a potd club for 3 years and seen my share of events, but if 1 person in club gets a blanket per potd it's an accomplishment now. More than half of parties since first day of hunt have been complete shutouts for any members getting a blanket.

My favorite hunt was the Anything but clothes hunt where you had 4 different drops that had to combine to actually form 1 drop and you needed strategy, doing different parties in rotation to make sure every could combine drops and mercing like crazy to finish hunt but it was possible. This current hunt giving a goal that is impossible with current drop rates is just a crying shame.

12. [​IMG]

13. Thumbs up to this idea! 😊 Rather than having a 0.00099% of blanket drop

14. 🤣🤣🤣 Chil chil just trying rub ointments on some burn butttts🤣🤣🤣🙈

15. Is it only me that is finding the Fort supply drop rate has dropped loads over this weekend? I haven't had any drop for the last 3 days

16. Yeah after the first 24 hours ata changed it to barely drop at all.

Even if they claim the first 24 hours was a bug or glitch and shouldn't have been so high, to drop it as drastically as they did is messed up.

There were 24 hours where people saw this new thing and genuinely felt excited about it. Like they had a real chance. If they were active, partied hard, and put in the effort it was going to be worth it to actually create a 999 that came from hard work and actually felt like an achievement/accomplishment.

Then the drop rate turned to practically nil and all stayed that way and all those people who had been excited to put in the effort to create it just instantly gave up on it. Because unless you've got dozens of alts and want to grind them hard all day ever day for Month there's no way you can get the drops for the 999 without buying blankets from others.

And that defeats the fun of it. No one wants to buy the blankets to make it. It doesn't have that same sense of achievement that way. It's the idea of working hard and earning it on your own that genuinely appealed to people.

But that's too much to hope for when there's 💲💲💲 involved 🙄

17. BUYING RAINY RETREAT 499, NO OP 🙃 SURE BUYER WM

18. I’m just disappointed because I was going to help my rs get his first 999 that’s actually his. He has been using one of my 999s 🙄 debating on still trying or trying to sell the blankets.

they likes this.
  19. Seems like the only way for me to get blankets is buying them from someone else or opening September boxes :/

20. I wonder if they fixed the blanket drops -- I just finished a PPA after changeover and got not 1, but 2 blankets from it.