LIMITED-TIME CONTENT A Rainy Day to September

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Aug 27, 2021.

1. 199 blankets to get the 999ecs furniture

--Senorita-- and Muschi like this.
  2. I agree. THIS ISN'T A GLITCH. THEY REDUCED THE BLANKET DROPS. Since yesterday i never got any single blankets. My friends are on session and no drops at all.
    So why waste your money joining session/ flashes just aiming to get the blankets.
    We won't get it unless ATA fix this drop rate

3. Good thing i didnt join any flash or sessions.
    I was actually expecting they will fix the drops today. But they only gave 2dns 😂
    I don't know if it's reasonable to not get any blankets in one party or else only one member gets 1-2 blankets.
    Blanket drops is now same as Cloudpaca 😂

4. Sana all Cloudpaca😬😂

5. I mean, are you surprised? She’s the best because she’s worth the most 😂 obviously the cheaper ones will be ugly. That’s how they make their money 😂

6. 199

CapedClown likes this.
  7. Exactly. Been observing parties for over 26 hours and noted the massive decrease in drops as well. One player only got 2 blankets out of 9 kini parties that were completed in sequence. I guess ATA saw more of us making the effort to party in order to get the drops and decided they could cut out the drops without us noticing.
    This will make us distrust them even more with any offers they bring out in the future. I for one was making the extra effort to hit more parties and brought alts out of hibernation too.
    My Friends that left this game for good will be saying, we warned you it would not get better. 😔

8. I sent a help ticket to Ata asking about the drop rate and they said they were dropping too much before so have reduced it. I'm kinda disappointed I wish it was more in the middle because now I haven't gotten a single one with several parties :/ I was actually excited because it seemed reasonable to earn the 999 but not now.

9. I agree. They suddenly changed and reduced the blanket drops just because they realized they dont wanna give the Fort 999 that easy.
    It's like playing chess and you realized you made a wrong move so you touched your piece and undo it.
    Tsk!
    They just want profit.
    I agree with you. Two of my accts were in session the first 2 days of the blanket hunt just to get the drops.
    Tsk. Wasted effort since i didn't get any for 2 days. I should not have come back to this game.

10. It is kinda sad to think about it. They reduced the drops unreasonable. Yes we have 25 days to complete the 999 but how? It's been 2 days that i didnt get any blankets from the kini session. I am an admin and i join parties most of the time. I didn't get any single blankets for 2 days.
    It is wasted effort and money.
    And the team of ATA will just close their eyes and ignore all these complains.

11. Sucks… I understand that they wanna reduce the drops, but not to the point that the rate is like 1:100. Day 2 after they drop this, out of almost 20 ds parties I did, I didn’t get a single blanket :\

12. Wrong move ata. Wrong move.

13. I was able to get a blanket about an hour ago via POTD party completion.

14. There was a bug thats why we were getting blanket from every party and drop amount was also good.
    But it has to be rare drop so i guess ATA fixed it. Some lucky players got that 999 before ATA fixed.
    Yes its a rare drop and you need to work read hard to collect 199 blankets or send your bentozzzzzz🙈

15. NewThere was a bug thats why we were getting blanket from every party and drop amount was also good.
    But it has to be rare drop so i guess ATA fixed it. Some lucky players got that 999 on the first day before ATA fixed it🤯.
    Yes its a rare drop and you need to work real hard to collect 199 blankets or Spend your bentozzzzzz if you are still want to get that 999 even i do.

Please give me your blankets help this poor 🤲🙈

16. Last few comments to say here on the subject of blanket drops. The fact that ATA gave us the chance to win something worthwhile brought out many more Players willing to play for more hours on game and also encouraged Players that had stopped playing.
    ATA keeps sending out surveys asking what is wrong with the game and what we are looking for. They can see from replies here what many would like to see in game. It a gain gain for both Player and ATA as so many were rushing to ec sessions or booked to go. Now we can all see that this chance to win is as hard, if not harder to achieve than the LB avatars so complete rubbish for the majority of us.
    Time to cancel my ec sessions for my alts as a total waste of money.

17. I totally agree with you.
    Seeing the Fort 999, i was really hyped to get it. But now that it seems as hard as the LB. Naaahh maybe i'll quit after this hunt. What a waste of time and money.

18. It seems now if you're lucky one person will get blankets from a party. Which basically just guarantees that you need to spend to but blankets from others in other to get the 999 because chances of you getting enough from drops even with alts to make your own even with a month is so slim. Im really disappointed with this outcome. It seems like even more of a scam than ATA not bothering to include a t10 999 on a 3 week hunt. They really know how to ruin the fun for their members.

19. I am really disappointed… I thought for once I will be able to get a nice 999, but now they just made it impossible without spending bentos 🥴 shame on you ata