Guide to New Forums (JULY)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Kefo, Jul 28, 2019.

1. You need the exact amounts to be safe, if you have too much of what you need it’s likely to combine into the wrong one. You have to collect both to get the next tier anyway though.

2. These avis were done very strangely. If you want the final tier female avi, you need to collect every male and female avi that comes before it. Starting with the 1st tier male avi, then 1st tier female, then 2nd tier male, and so on. You have to get them in order.

3. Hello. During the first few hours of the Black Friday event I opened 2 boxes with keys. The 1st was good however the 2nd showed an error message (which I still get as of now so I am not buying ecs since I also cannot due to the error message) and got nothing in return. Everyone said I should have done a screenshot but it was in the middle of the black cat event so I got stuck with nothing and no rewards. Please check and thanks. All I wanted was to get my birthstone Opal so I was eager to open boxes but this lagging up til now is not a good one for the money. Thanks

4. Hope someone replies!

5. You should copy this and paste it into a help ticket.

The developers answer messages in the help section and they are the ones who can help you with this issue.

6. Hi Day. I posted here a few days ago during and after bf and it seems to not show anymore. I bought 2 keys for the boxes during bf hunt and error messages and lags were here and there. Long story short opened box it gave me stones. Opened 2nd box error message then it gave me nothing. Please dont delete my post again. Its nowhere to be seen anymore. Plus during the whole BF Event I cannot go and purchase ecs and such due to lags and error message: Unable to receive iap items. Error : 2.

7. I replied to this comment on the other forum you posted this in.

8. Good afternoon my account got expelled and im not to sure why. I have been playing PIMD for 3 years now and i know all the guide lines and i would not cross it so i feel like this is a bit unfair. Can i have a appeal please? If its possible for me to get it back?

9. Send a help ticket. Unfortunately forums can't help with this

10. What do people mean by rp

11. How to buy avatars using a bento ??
    Pls wall me if ur selling , I just reinstalled the app and its new to me again ..

12. How do u buy something that someone is selling
    πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ’‹

13. Give them what they want for it via the trade section which is in your private message box to them

14. How do you hire a tutor away

15. Press the hire button on their profile

16. Hi

Kefo likes this.
  17. RP MEANS ROLE PLAY BASICALLY VIRTUAL OR VERBAL THING WHICH FEW PEOPLE DOES IN PERSONAL CHAT

18. ANY PEOPLE HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING BLACK FRIDAY OR MINI BKACK FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS JUNE STARTING SOON , AND AM EXCITED 😍

19. Role-playing