Farm List

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jerk123123, May 11, 2014.

1. CF or ignore 💁🏻‍♀️

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  2. If people only care about parties, then why people who have sfw status and farming club still exists? 🤔 There's still a huge amount of farmers here and some of the fairies are farming sometimes too.

3. This is very untrue lmao

Shotgun, Buwbuw and sherrica like this.

4. Yes you are right. But there is nothing that can be done about it.

5. How come 🤔

sherrica likes this.
  6. You're in sfw tho 🌚

7. I am no in sfw. I just have a few I offended. But I don't care about them.

8. SFW hasn’t existed for years. At most they’re FWs.

Ellyse, -Stella-5, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  9. More like KFW
    K for “kIcK tHeM plEaSe”

Ellyse, -Stella-5 and SammieBest like this.
  10. ATA please create more strictly rules for farming ... I get some ppl love farm they should farm only among themselves once the are obnoxious and harmful without any respect or good manners or practices. It bacon harassment and you end up listing the will of being on the game. On my club, you lost nice friends and once you need change your name couple times to stop being followed that also became a HUGE turn of on the game. Did you ever thought on PVP version where the farms could freely do whatever they want and let the rest of us. Growing and enjoying the game the way we want?

11. There's another ATA game called kingdom at wars (kaw) it's more like the war and farming version of pimd. Really strategic and fun. More like pimd older sibling.
    A proper place for people who love farming games.

Nando and -Stella-5 like this.
  12. Ther is an open farm out on @WindWaker for winning a club kini and trying to sell it behind our backs. Then he ignored admins requests to talk, deleted his wall and then bailed out of the club. His rs is also in FW as well. He was cheap, greedy and lied plus we have ss to prove it.

13. Add Tricerascotts and _Scoot_ they not coming back unless ata change they mind which i dout. I think tricerascotts had a bunch of money out as well but cant remember

14. Oh only seeing this NOW! There’s one more option... HIT BACK!

Shotgun likes this.
  15. How much does @WindWaker want for the kini? Tell him to get in contact with me

WindWaker likes this.
  16. That game is dead! It’s Gona die like the rest of ata games!

17. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for your attention.

Kefo, MaxonSchreave, Astrogal and 2 others like this.
  18. B
    BUT it easy I literally got into leaderboard the first time I played

19. da receipts 🌚

20. Show them them ss of you calling me a dirty n** saying all lives matter in cc before I left the club for harassment. bet you don't have those ss because then your club would look bad 🤡

Prinzjoker likes this.