What’s your toxic trait?

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by shebeenafan, Jan 19, 2020.

1. I can be really manipulative, but not on purpose I kind of just do it on accident and I feel really guilty when I find myself being manipulative 😣

2. You know those stories that men say about their exes being toxic? They’re all lies. We haven’t been seeing each other since the end of April but I still get calls from unknown numbers, no point even blocking him now🤣🤣🤣

3. not spelling “because” properly

Moni69 likes this.
  4. I hate a lot of random things I guess that could be a toxic trait?

5. Ive never been able to remember how to write the actul word its why i just put coz

6. Nothing I’m perfect ✌🏼

Libra, shebeenafan and Phobia like this.
  7. Yo, same

8. Ignore literally... Everything and everyone(? now I need to think about my toxic trait

9. My word or none 🤷‍♂️

10. Hi everyone
    • This is Aarya

11. Is being impulsive a toxic trait?? Cause if it is then I’m waaaay too impulsive but like yolo 💀

12. Omg you guys are making me feel toxic af bc I relate to so many😂😂

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  13. My vanity.

14. ive never seen so many degenerate scumbags all in one place in my life. what a garbage thread

RAVING likes this.
  15. I have too many

Stubborn as a bull. I’m always right & you’re always wrong. It’s my way or the highway. Being too independent, as in, pushing people away and isolating myself.

But I’m nice I promise :)

Sansa likes this.
  16. lmaoooo I’m just seeing this😂😂💀
    The first step to fixing a problem is admitting u have one sweetie

Cinnabun, Sansa and Diablo like this.
  17. I can't seem to commit to something or someone. Its like when I want something, chances are I'd get bored after I get them. I don't really know what's it called, noncommittal maybe??

About liking someone (mutual feelings for example), I tend to remind myself of this negative trait, that I probably would end up hurting someone cause of it, and all just because I got bored or scared. o_o

AduItFilmStar, _Eva_4 and Cinnabun like this.