What’s your toxic trait?

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by shebeenafan, Jan 19, 2020.

1. My most toxic trait is probably coming across like im always right. Also not letting things go and letting my anxiety take over. But im a really nice person, so id say its my more annoying/negative trait versus toxic. Im not sure if im really a toxic person at all.

Xx-Lancelot-xX and Sirrracha like this.
  2. Same I relate with holding grudges but also believe in karma even if means taking things into my own hands 🌚

3. Mine I guess would be false promises- not because I just don’t ever plan on fulfilling promises. I usually don’t actually promise to do something- but so many times when I get excited over the idea of doing something, I’m like “OKAY YES I AM SO DOING THIS” but then things fall through, or it doesn’t turn out right, so I don’t do it.

one example being I had told so many friends and followers that I was gonna draw realism- but it just isn’t my style. I still wanna try, but I have yet to actually post an actual realism piece. Most of these false promises being art related, because life happens. I have been trying hard not to make anymore false promises.

4. Although this isn’t “toxic” it’s just negative- I still wanted to include it. Because it’s just my worst quality I feel tbh it has gotten me in pretty messy situations

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. I don’t know if it’s toxic but I love and value my independence so much that I’ve lost many people in the long run and honestly have stopped caring if I have anyone by my side anymore (which isn’t right, because yanno, society doesn’t work that way). I find it difficult to make connections because it makes me feel vulnerable and a little pointless. I sometimes let go of people when they fail to reach my given “standards” knowing not everyone is the same and can not put in the same efforts. I lead people on sometimes and start fights for no reason just to test them?

Oh and I often find myself taking advantage of other people’s weakness.

shebeenafan likes this.
  6. Usually on word document for instance there’s a button where the word number is usually displayed and if you right click it shows languages, you can change this from “English (USA) to “English “U.K.” I hope this helps 😊

7. It's not a word document unfortunately 🤧

It's like an operating system

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. I get bored of RL relationships quickly, and tend to push the other person away so they break up with me and I don't have to feel any break up guilt.

LunaNymphia and -BB like this.
  9. Probably my personality as a whole tbh. I swear a lot and my sense of humor is "offensive" I guess. But I think people are just too sensitive.

Like someone will poke fun at me for something and I'll say something like "bro fuck you" or sumtn like that but obviously playing around and laughing and they'll get butt hurt like if I said "HEY BUDDY FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY" like no it was a playful "fuck you" y'know?

I just honestly think people nowadays are little bitches and get offended over any little thing and that's why I'm always getting into arguments whether it be IRL or online because I say one little joke and people start tryna give me a lecture as if I didn't already know the joke is not "factually accurate" and just a FUCKING JOKE.

I also laugh at and share dark memes and people apparently don't like that 🤷‍♂️

I've made friends that share that sense of humor and personality and we get along GREAT but they're mostly either gang bangers or junkies and I'm not tryna hang out those kinda people again

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. No, your toxic trait is bumping up deadass threads

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  11. Your toxic trait is that youre not dead yet

12. Youre dead in my mind tho. By sliced jugular

13. How many alts are you gonna make

14. After you

Maddi_Matsu likes this.

15. All threads nowadays are deadass threads but ok

16. I keep letting people eat me

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. Eating all the food by myself.

18. Same tho

19. I always go back to those people who hurt me the most.:(

KinkyGothGirl and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  20. Also I don't study even though I know that I'll fail if I don't study. lmao, does that count?

shebeenafan likes this.