STORY PASS A Rain Of Peach Blossoms

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Respond to the open one with your issues.

2. So I'm about to complete the story pass on the 2nd round, and I thought I'd come back to this thread and leave my thoughts. I really enjoyed this pass, and I think it's been the best one yet. The avatars weren't my favorite, but the rewards were fun bonuses to collect and fairly easy with normal game play (unlinked the neon rosas๐ŸŒš). I also felt that the rewards justified the price even though the avatars weren't my favorite. Thank you for the great story pass.

Boba and Muschi like this.
  3. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ **unlike** the neon rosas

Muschi likes this.

4. Honestly yeah, just be active and it can be done decently quicker. I also liked the choices, I made me go out of what I normally do to achieve rewards and opened my mind.

Victoria and Muschi like this.
  5. I can't open my celestial avatar boxes ๐Ÿ˜

6. Where i buy this becaus not in store anymore

7. It is not available to purchase anymore. It left the Shop about a week ago. You missed out.

-V- likes this.
  8. Aww too bad..thanks lot

9. Love it the the avis are HOT!!

10. Anyone please help me about the XC tiers contest

11. It explains the requirements for each XC when you click on the event.

Whatโ€™s confusing?

12. I canโ€™t find the post about someone whining about XC lb story requirement.

I had to drop 10 cats.

TEN.

itโ€™s fine tho Iโ€™m a cc ho

13. Why did u have to drop 10? The quest was drop 2 cats or 8 kinis ๐Ÿค”

14. Nevermind I had it wrong lol. It was 5c for the task. I did the 8 kinis lol

15. Been

16. Been trying to finish this but itโ€™s been a week on trying to get the one item for the pet outfits so annoyed

17. I can't see the image ๐Ÿ˜ข