STORY PASS A Rain Of Peach Blossoms

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Apr 7, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธNew passes have blossomed into the store today! Journey through the heavens and dine with immortals as you gain the opportunity to earn limited-time avatars, pets and special stat items.๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Stories work a bit different in this mystical land! There is only ONE story pass to choose from this time. You will be able to choose DURING THE QUEST whether you want MASCULINE or FEMININE avatars.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธThis choice cannot be changed.๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

The story pass (GREEN INCENSE) is available for 249EC. Players can complete the story TWICE to earn BOTH sets of avatars!

The cash version (RED INCENSE) is available for 1,000,000 Cash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธAvatars are unlockable in the story with purchase of the premium pass.๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Avatars will be opened in boxes this time! The boxes may look like they can contain either set, but you will only receive the avatars for the choice you made.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธIf you do the story again the second time, you will not be able to choose the same options as before. This will only affect your tasks, not your rewards!๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

[​IMG]

Where do I buy it?
    The Event section of the store! (The VIP story pass and cash story pass are also in Trending.)

I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?

Yes! You can just buy the VIP pass or restart item, depending on where you left off.

What if I picked the wrong choices?

Do I just not get the Tier 4 avatar? All avatars will be rewarded regardless of your choices for this story pass!

I picked the wrong choice, change it for me.

Sorry, no. There's even a confirmation! Also, we can't tell if you just didn't like the result of the choice, or you actually mis-tapped.

Can I do it a THIRD time?? Just to read the story?

Sorry, not for this story ๐Ÿ˜” But we'll see what we can do if we do a quest like this again!

Can I do both masc and femme quests?

Yes, this story pass allows you to replay it again afterwards for FREE! Within a time limit of a few months, however. GO GET THEM AVATARS!

I think my quest is harder than my friend's....
    Some choices in the quest will give different tasks, but the difficulty should remain roughly the same regardless of which task you get!

Ariria, Seriously, Leigh and 18 others like this.
  2. Happy Easter you all! Stay safe! ๐Ÿฅฐ

I_bloomRoSa- likes this.
  3. Ooo she elegant asf

Jinger likes this.
  4. Awesome!

Jinger and IZIS like this.
  5. Niceeee, loving it

Jinger likes this.
  6. I'm the fourth person here lol๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ™ˆu guys r so fast!

7. Even more expensive than more lol

8. Oh loving the avis!

Jinger likes this.
  9. Finally a pass

10. Oooo cool!

11. I never got my burger ๐Ÿ˜”

12. BurgerRp sounds like a name I'll never forget.

13. Im Hua Mulan ๐Ÿ˜

Jinger, I_bloomRoSa- and Shang like this.
  14. Yaaaassss ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽŽ

15. ATA I'M BROKE GOD DAMN๐Ÿฅบ

MissFortunate and NickjustNick like this.