POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. You cannot rejoin it. You get kicked from it automatically after 7 days anyway. 🤷‍♀️

Sansa likes this.
  2. So what are we supposed to do with timer boxes? They're untradeable, can't be gifted, takes forever to open and when it does finally open, I get crappy stuff from it.

Is there some way to get rid of them? Seeing them just sitting there affects my eyes.

3. They’re just an additional way to earn more Hunt drops and items. You can earn speed ups from some story and XC rewards to speed up the process.

Also, if you don’t like them you don’t have to look at them.

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  4. My plunder in cc party (not amped) in peace sign bar, 2 hours ago, was 233M per hit. When I came back online after prepping for work, my plunder in the same party and bar went down to just 211M per hit. I never bought VIP and +25% cash subscription, I didn't upgrade my dorm, and not a notification of tut getting hired away.
    ┐(´ー`)┌ what's going on?

Another question: In kaw, pure spy build (or int type in that game, I guess) gives more plunder in raids (same as parties in here) than attack build (or str type). So in this game, pimd, does int build here gives more plunder in parties than str build? Has anyone tested this?
    Thank you for the answers! Please wall me :)

5. If you change your name on here can people still find you using your old name?

6. No

Muschi likes this.
  7. Did you have CP on? Or did you use any attack items?

Ariestral likes this.
  8. No to both questions. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

9. Did you hire more tutors by chance?

10. No, too. Didn't even touch my dorm and room. ╮(╯_╰)╭

11. That’s odd. Maybe it was a glitch. If it consistently changes I’d send in a ticket to ask what’s up.

12. Never seen hard evidence that plunder is based on build, but conventional wisdom and common sense on here is that intelligence helps with 3/4 bars, those based on dance, eavesdrop, and prank (and also those bars which will ask if you want to use your intelligence pots when hitting).

And only one bar is affected by strength.

So in theory, the strength build could focus on hitting the strength bar and equalise (BUT) most players on PIMD build strength. So in most clubs, you will have many players competing for strength bars and there isn't enough juice for all of them, so they will have to hit intel bars or else they're wasting energy (unless you mix in pvp).

So... I would say that intels make more money from parties.

I did test something similar on a party last week.

I had long known that dancing and dance bars made more money than fight for me, despite being almost pure strength built. But it also takes less energy, so I thought maybe fights would be a more efficient money-maker per % of energy used.

This was not the case for me. Dancing off outright made more money than fighting.

Recently I've had doubts that build even matters for plunder. It needs testing and documenting.

If it doesn't matter for plunder, it still definitely matters for who you can out-dance and out-fight in pvp scenarios, though. And the primary motivator for which build you pick should still be whether you prefer to fight or prank/dance.

Muschi likes this.
  13. How does one get the fourth side drop without completing the first, second, and third?? Saw a player with the hunts fourth side drop and she hasn’t completed the first one. Is this like a glitch cause it just blew my mind 🤯

14. Parties do glitch a lot, so it’s definitely possible. But I’ve never personally had this happen.

Muschi and Choochiiiiii like this.
  15. I can't purchase activators for my peace tags from the store, the option is not present, and when I try to put in a new ticket to seek help it tells me invalid session. Please, someone help me lol

16. Do you have one? Is the activator for the right time length as the one you have?
    I only see the 4hr activator in store however I know that peace tags can be like 8 or 16 hours too? I wouldn't buy one anyway. Better ways to fend off an aggressor.

Restart app to be able to send tickets properly. It bugs out sometimes but restarting app fixes it.

17. Ok, I have an 8 hr peace tag and a 1day peace tag, both activators do not give me the option to get 1,yes I am attempting to purchase tge corresponding activator to my tag. I've closed app and restarted my phone and game many times, no ticket goes through. I even deleted and redownloaded the app and still no ticket goes through. I took a screen shot but can't post it as well. I'm fed up lol

18. How do you compute for your tutor's hire value? And how do you know if it's UP/OP? If anyone answers pls, tell me the formula for both kcs and mcs.

19. There’s no set formula for tutor pricing. It’ll depend entirely on how active the tutor is, and ultimately how much the pupil is willing to spend to keep them.