Not A Mod Contest

Discussion in 'Activities' started by SasshoIe, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Sign me up!

2. is it too late to participate :(

3. I remember when Pure Evil did this in kaw 😂 one guy got the entire of EU WC in a rage

4. [​IMG]
    I’m getting gift’s complaint instead

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  5. Yeah I got gifts and follow requests =[ I feel like I'd need to be able to hit lower stats to get the good complaints

JoyfulPuppy, Muschi and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  6. Ooo me me

7. Ik, people at my stat range know better than to wall their complaints ig. :( I have just been getting flat out ignored, or return hits. This is even going after people that have less than 100 f/d losses.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  8. Why only wall posts is it because you guys find it difficult to count complaints in pms and gifts or do you guys monitor private channels as well like gifts and pm complaints.

9. Hmm so precautions for cheating are well taken like monitoring hit ranges etc but what about judges you can’t be certain they’ll be fair as they can participate in the contest with their alt or help their friends.

10. Hit me, i’ll complain so hard 😂

JoyfulPuppy likes this.
  11. 😔Ikr I picked my targets like that too but we getting ignored af, guess I need to put on a hawt af ava

Muschi likes this.
  12. I thought this would be easy but I’m a little bit impressed with the lack of tears. I have hit so many people. I usually choose party actives for quick response, and hit 3 times. More people have hit me back than have posted on my wall. The pvp in this game is alive and well. That’s good to see, and I will lose with grace lol. Thanks, Sass for this fun contest.

Muschi likes this.
  13. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This is my second cf since yesterday. Last night I got a cf too

14. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    i accidentally accept one chibi before screen shotting this.

this is my first cf

15. This is the full screenshot and conversation between my second cf

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. I don’t think farming people for items was what Sass had in mind. Ugh.

Ballerina, JoyfulPuppy and Muschi like this.
  17. Your wall looks scripted tho. 🤷‍♂️

18. Next time can we make it a rule that u can't have status's or wall posts demanding wall posts for CF that's cheap and not genuine posts I had no status and didn't respond to any1 making all posts legit and not bought with "CF" wall posts

SasshoIe, V_Witchy_101 and Muschi like this.
  19. Damn who's getting CFs of Chibis, I got a whole club mad and they demanded my crate items and heartdrive.

Muschi, JoyfulPuppy and Sirrracha like this.