Not A Mod Contest

Discussion in 'Activities' started by SasshoIe, Feb 26, 2020.

1. I considered double points for a Jillface complaint but then I remembered all the people already blocked and that just wouldn't be fair.

2. I've thought about it. Seems like more work than just getting a real complaint, doesn't it? We'll be looking into things like this though. There's always someone...

Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  3. Im not participating this time around but following off of some other peoples posts over her blocking. Jillface blocked me because she didnt want the wrickle cream that I offered her. ☹🤣 Good luck to the participants 🤙🏼

4. But basically one is allowed to participate with alt instead of Main is it? As Long it’s now just now created.

5. Alts are allowed. I can't imagine using one that was just created would be much fun...

6. Haha i don’t think so either

7. Bump cuz this sounds fun😂😂

8. #SUPPORT :p

9. Lemme ask my club authority if I can participate.

10. Bring the fam!

11. I'm game, 2 bad only 1 post counts I had a entire wall flood from 1 person not 2 long ago 🤣

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  12. Okay I can’t participate but maybe I’ll use my alt to participate.

13. I’m participating!

14. Lemme touch base on this. Thunder more then welcome to participate. We dont stop members of fam from participating in Events. And we wont step in either if he is hit as well. Not our responsibility, if he decides to join the Event. We aren't Club authority on each other. But we as FAM wish him best of luck in the event if he dicides to join

SasshoIe likes this.
  15. Thank you so much Jeff! 🥺

16. Your welcome bud. I wanted to make sure things was clear.

17. I'm not encouraging hits to continue after the event is over. It's 30 hours, introduce yourselves with the lovely battle buttons! See what they have to say then move on. There's no cf to collect, no reason to argue with the poster as only 1 wall post will count.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Count me in 😏

19. I wanna participate :)