How many times have you quit pimd and come back lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shebeenafan, Aug 30, 2019.

1. I've lost count of it. πŸ˜‚

Juma likes this.
  2. This is about my 7th or 8th time πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

3. 3 πŸ₯Ί

4. Since 2012 BABYYYY

5. Accurate.

__Yona__ and shebeenafan like this.
  6. 5th time πŸ˜‚

7. I have never quit in 5 years. Probably played every day I think πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ #Nerd

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Well, I first downloaded this game around the time it had just released so maybe in 2011. I remember being volleyed and and someone took me in to their club and told me how to upgrade my dorms. There was no room to decorate though. I didn't play for long because the club used to do wars a lot and I'd lose my cash so I wasn't interested as much as before.

Now I can't remember if I had to make an ATA account to save the game but I know I stopped playing and once I got a new phone I actually forgot about the game.

Fast forward to maybe around 3 years ago, this game popped up in my Google Play while scrolling and I remembered I used to play! So I download it and try to see if I can login with an ATA account or Facebook but no luck. I made a new account, chose the cheerleader avi... But everything looks so different, I was hoping to find my account and I'm not sure if I want to continue so I delete it πŸ˜‚

Now, late August last year the same thing happens. I'm looking for a game to play and PIMD pops up again. I give it a go and see if maybe I can login to my original account. When I used the ATA account feature, I log in to the cheerleader avi account. I said, "Okay... Why not?"

So I go into campus and say something like, "Hey, I'm an old player but I need help!" and then along comes the nicest girl, @Mairiin. She walls me asking if I need help and she was so helpful. She said she believed me because I had a two year badge.

Tbh I'm so grateful she found me, I was able to join the club she was in and now we're both VPs. As long as I have my PIMD family, I won't delete the game any time soon...

Love you, Mai! β™₯πŸ₯Ί

Also: omg I made a book, I'm so sorry πŸ˜‚

Bellissima, Mairiin and Prinzjoker like this.
  9. Too many to count 😐 some hunts are boring af. Plus people are thinking this is tinder... swipe left please

LeeJarrett likes this.
  10. Probably like 4-6 times

11. Wait this isn't tinder?!?

LeeJarrett likes this.
  12. πŸ’ 0 never ever quit Pimd, tbh I'm quitting other socials for Pimd πŸ˜”βœŠπŸ™ŠπŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

sash-16 likes this.
  13. I did but I downloaded this back today I’m starting to like it

Torii likes this.
  14. Just once for 4 months and I think I'm quit it for a bit soon:):

15. I emo quit all the time.. so.. too many that I've lost count. πŸ₯Ί

SecretOtaku likes this.
  16. I didnt quit the game in normal sense..but i sort of stopped foruming for a while so it feels like i was away too long even though i was somewhat active...if that makes sense, ughh i’m tired

17. I mean it could be if your minds set to it. πŸ€” unless ata does a weird tinder hunt idea.

18. Emo quit on pub tbhπŸŒπŸ’•

19. I’m not back... you’re back.

20. O you know.. just 1 too many times..

Somethingaroundlike30timesorso