How many times have you quit pimd and come back lol

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by shebeenafan, Aug 30, 2019.

1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Everyone has their opinions.

2. One dumbo gone for a day? Over time it'll make a difference.

3. Friendly reminder to adhere to TOU when posting in forums. Try and keep to the topic and be KIND to one another. Less salt, more sugar (but not too much cause you know, health and stuff). ✌🏽

4. [​IMG]

Saphira, Kefo, FreaKally and 2 others like this.
  5. Honestly, since it started in late 2011, early 2012. I have quit maybe, and honestly 14 times. Lost my old account unfortunately but this current one is about 3 years old. There's something that always makes me come back though.

6. If you ever feel like you're falling apart, remember that, trees lose their leaves every year, and still have little bugs eating them from the inside out. The only guarantee is death.

7. How many days are there in 6 years 🙃

I hate my life.

8. 2,190 days

9. Thrice. 2009, 2018, then came back 2019

10. this game came out in december of 2010 buttttt o k

11. Like 4 or 5 times 🌚 I regret giving everything away

shebeenafan likes this.
  12. I quit multiple times but now I just go through periods where I don’t play because I get busy. Then I get upset cause the “good” hunts happen while I’m gone so I try to play but the cycle repeats. 🤷‍♂️

shebeenafan likes this.
  13. Guess it was 2010 then. 🤷🏻‍♀️ There werent even Cats then, only kinis.

14. there weren't even parties in 2010 lmao
    u killin me bruh

15. Once. I played like 5yrs ago, then quit after 6months or so 'cause dramas in here was more stressful than irl. I came back today just to play the game instead.

16. probly more then on my fingers 😂

17. I started playing initially early 2011.. Lost my original account the following year, I think. This account is I believe nearly 7 years old. However, I have quit a couple times. This last time, I quit 2 years ago, when i broke both of my arms. 😂😂 I returned last week.

--SELRAHC-- likes this.
  18. Quited 6times came back each time longest stop was for 1year

19. No back then it was wars, pwars, osw, and bl 😂😂😂