How many times have you quit pimd and come back lol

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by shebeenafan, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Have this for 7 years. Quit early last year. I just drop by to check in every now and then.

Growl likes this.
  2. A lot of times for really long intervals, since the last 8-9 years😂
    Came back again in the lockdown to see how things are going like every other time I reinstalled this game

3. Twice lol. Both long breaks but longer being back! Sometimes I forget to play for like a week or two not sure if that counts

4. My 6969th time returning ig

5. This game didn't even exist 9 years ago it came out 8 years ago tho

6. Not true but okay
    Also, I mentioned 8-9 years because I wasn't sure if it was 8 years for me or 9
    Either way what you have stated here is incorrect

7. Its not this game didn't exist 9years ago it came out in 2012, ur wrong😂👀

8. And it did come out 8 years ago and sumn😌

9. I’ve reset came back went inactive for a few months came back went inactive for 2 yrs and back again cause of the pandemic 😂

10. it did exist because this game was release in December of 2010

11. 🤣 Y'all be quitting? 👀

12. Fact. I have the 9 year badge. I joined in February though

13. Was inactive 3 years straight.

14. Hey my name is irfa I'm a writer

15. You're always here 🤣

16. It's been almost 3 years since I quit. Time flies! Left as a VIP came back as a noob! Noob life is my game now. 🤣 #noobandunapologetic

17. Eh? wanna check my stats and my award? o_O

18. I don’t even know how to make a forum I’m such a failure omg 😢😭😭

19. it’s been 8-9 years of quitting & checking in sometimes, i’m rlly destined to be haunted by this username forever 😳

20. i come back every so often to look at the forums. the oldest post in the best of category was a story i wrote ("Come Again? it was pretty much a flowers in the attic ripoff but also i was a literal child lol), at some point all my posts on the forum got deleted- not the threads, just my comments! i met a lot of friends through this game ahaha (original username was sophieclairr)