How many times have you quit pimd and come back lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shebeenafan, Aug 30, 2019.

1. i’m probably on come back #250 but something always makes me type pimd in the AppStore & download it back on my phone😭💓

2. Momma ain’t raise no quitter!

3. like 7 times. longest streak is.. a year and a half and still going strong

Sloth, bloodhoney and Verosika like this.
  4. Zero times

Ellyse and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. I’ve been playing 7 years since I was 12 lol

6. I really wouldn't admit that publicly if I were you

Ari420, NotThatJean, Ellyse and 17 others like this.
  7. I’m legal now🤪

8. Still wouldn't admit it publicly 🥴

MsMariam, Ari420, NotThatJean and 9 others like this.
  9. too late🥴🥴

bloodhoney and ForeveR-DanK like this.
  10. There was a brief time I was unable to play for about a month due to rl circumstances, but I've never quit lol

11. Zero. I'm less active at times when I've got lots of rl stuff on. But it's still my night time wind down activity. 😝

Ramzy, Saturday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. Idk. I take breaks whenever I don't wanna be on the app. They've ranged from a few days to a few months, depending.

Ari420 likes this.
  13. I don't quit I just lose interest and don't open the app for days, weeks, months until I miss it and hop on and realize why I lost interest in the first place, then it all starts again. 🤡

14. I quit last last year and came back after 6 months. Regret it cuz i missed the hunt with pofofo chair and that otaku james corden avatar

-Nera- likes this.
  15. A lot

ForeverAlice likes this.
  16. Downloaded the app and played the tutorial then quit... came back 6 months later... became an ECBC then quit... came back 2 and a half years later stayed 0/0 cs for a full year then played for 6 months then quit again for like 6 months came back for about 8 months then was barely active again for like 8 months now I’m back again kind of... :/

17. If it makes you feel better there’s still a chance you buy the pofofo chair off someone or have it drop from a hunt box

18. Surprisingly never because I've only been playing for around 3 months lol

ForeverAlice and shebeenafan like this.