LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. It's upsetting especially because those avis look so cute. I have ECs saved up from both the offer wall and from whenever the last time I purchased ECs directly, that I would love to use to purchase at least one of the avis, but I'm not interesting in spending more money to directly purchase the avis. I have the EC to just buy one of them. I might have been interested if it was like the old monthly Molly's Corner deals where you also got some other goodies, but. Unfortunately I'm disappointed that I trying to stay frugal with the ECs I did decide to pay and/or work for isn't helping me in the ways it had before.

At the very least, if you do continue with the monthly spinner deals, have the avatars stay in the timer boxes. Please.

2. I'm not sure where you're looking, but I do not have the option to purchase any of this month's avatars directly with ECs in the Shop. :eek:

Salting10, DoIIy, Prim and 2 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]
    Waooo see how many digits i have to pay for the cheapest avis๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ
    I have to say the girl's face is pretty cute but NOOO, it's not even worth the price & look at their stats๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ ughhhโ—โ—
    NO, Molly, I dont see anything i likeโŒโŽโŒ
    And like someone said above, what's the point of having monthly box, which takes lots of time to open, when all the things in the box are on the freakin spinnerโ“โ“

4. What currency is that? :eek:

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. This is shitty af.

Salting10, HearYourPlayers and Beauty like this.
  6. Ata really screwed up big time, im a young kid who just got their first job, I LOVE TO SPEND MY MONEY, but looks like my plans on spending on this game are all trashed because youre ruining the game for everybody. Listen to your f****** players for once.

7. Would not use those words to describe yourself as it insinuates you're like... 12 or younger.

8. *waiting for Ata to acknowledge they up fucked*
    ๐Ÿธโ˜•

9. In what universe can a 12 year old get a job?

Alicia, Gossamer, Salting10 and 6 others like this.
  10. Man they really want players to quit
    I see you ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค and I hear you

11. I'm specifically referring to the terms "im a young kid." Especially since using the term young to describe things is against the rules unless you back it up with something like "young adult" or "young college student". A young kid shouldn't be able to get a job either. ๐Ÿคฅ Since ATA is hopefully going to be looking at the thread, I don't want someone getting in trouble for the language they used being misinterpreted by mods and/or devs.

12. I understand what you mean! Thank you for looking out. I just interpret 17-20y/o's as kids still, we're still quite young!

13. It's Vietnamese currency, which is like $1=23.000vnd๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

14. Yeah, that absolutely makes sense! Thank you for clarifying. Just didn't want your criticism to be overshadowed by a potential ToU violation. ๐Ÿ’•

15. Perhaps ATA should think further into the future as well. Many players here recall spending lots of money on one of their past games GAW, only to come on line one day to find ATA had dropped the game without warning beforehand. ATA also brought out other new games that were not that successful. PIMD however is popular and People do spend on it, but keep going with this greedy attitude, and even this game will go down. After that, players will look for new games, but if they have any sense, they will forever avoid any game produced by ATA because of their track record, and lack of care and respect for their players.

16. Say it again for those who didnt hearrrrrr ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™„

17. A few years ago I had so much fun and grew on this game without spending any money. Now it feels like i literally can't move forward at all without spending a ton of money and it sucks.

18. literally no point for the boxes now tbh

19. imagine listening to the players

20. Watch me buy the new Animal Crossing with those $60 and forget PIMD entirely. ๐Ÿ˜ŒโœŒ๐Ÿป

Y'all admins taking your sweet time ignoring us again, huh?