LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! πŸ’ͺ🏼😎πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. gotta pay rent for those dorm rooms ok πŸ€‘πŸ’…πŸ»

2. Are y'all going broke or something? No one is gonna spend that much for some bitch ass avi, if you were gonna do Molly's corner again add Ecs and Dns like you did for BF a few years back and then maybe people would buy that shit up, if you're gonna be money hungry at least do it right.

3. LOL Seriously? 🀣
    I was so excited cuz of my first big purchase thinking of buying once more, waiting for new avas and stuff and now I regret it so bad! Will never spend again!

4. Saved up 60 spins for a chance to get this month avis and the avis are not there anymore. Why you didn’t notify players that such a change would occur? I would have spent my spins trying to get February timer boxes, at least I could have gotten an avi even though I don’t like most of February avis.
    Anyways, prices are ridiculous and the avis are not even worth it.

5. Not down. 🀭✌️

Salting10 and Spellbound like this.
  6. Yooo so are we boycotting watching ads for spinners too so ATA gets even less money?

TessaMarie, Alicia, Gossamer and 37 others like this.
  7. If you go to the shop then all avatars the male one is right there

ShaveYourKitty and Muschi like this.
  8. Oh I see that now! That's weird. I wonder if that's an oversight. πŸ€”

Alicia, Maddi_Matsu and -bae like this.
  9. AHAHAHAHA...MONEY MONEY MONEY

that’s all you care about

B Y E

10. ATA getting money hungry

11. Well this sucks ass

12. I definitely won’t be.

13. Watching them I mean.

14. Now who in their right mind is gonna spend that much money for that shit πŸ’€

Alicia, Diablo, Salting10 and 5 others like this.
  15. Well I started playing last week and was full of hope; I was waiting so much to have the chance to get a pretty avi from spin ; or chasing a new avi at least or something like that. I’ve made stupid choices of spending money and kept my token for the spinner; and now that ???? That is not encouraging at all; but at least I learned my lesson now ; not watching any adds and definitely not spending more money. That’s gonna be a boring month. very disappointed

I went from another greedy game to find that ATA is greedy as well πŸ˜ͺ

16. Will give you one positive out of all this ATA. CC's are well and truly alive. Players are saying all that has been said here in this thread, plus much more. This has done more for CC than any of your Bots. Lol
    The negative is that it means this time that you have really gone over the top and angered a larger number of players. In fact I would go as far as to say, this is the biggest rage so far.
    Best you think hard about your actions before it's too late.

Alicia, Diablo, SavageNixi3 and 16 others like this.
  17. Canada

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  18. Did ata close the office right after dropping the monthly avatars or smthing. Where they at

Alicia, Angee, Maddi_Matsu and 32 others like this.
  19. Omg the pitbull 😍😍😍

20. Just lost a lot of interest in this game. I used to love getting the avatars in the monthly boxes. I won't be on as much or waste my time when I can't even get the task avis. Not fun anymore Ata.πŸ˜”πŸ˜«

Disaster, Diablo, Salting10 and 11 others like this.