LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. I totally understand that this is a business. That the whole point of these games is to entice people into spending which I get. But completely removing Avis from the month box and then expecting us to pay for it? And then not only is the 60 stat avi $60 thereโ€™s no other caveat that makes me want to spend money. There is no EC, no BB box, no champagne box, no other benefit than a half decent avi. Itโ€™s not even an EC avi which a person can get free EC from offers from companies or games. This was poorly thought out and poorly executed. Please review the logistics of this plan prior to posting it please. I do enjoy this game and would like to keep playing, but with such obvious cash grabs like this, it makes it hard to keep interest. Your main grab are the Avis and the rooms. Customization, and with this month, you have removed that feature. Just wanted to throw my two cents in.

2. I have been playing for over a year and half and even went as far as helping new players out so that they stay and support the game that i love. Sadly, it seems i cannot enjoy this game anymore without spending money. You are not only going to scare away new players, but are also losing longterm players who love the game. Way to double-kill. Im genuinely comsidering leaving the game. Screw you ata for ruining one of my favorite pass timers. Absolute shame.

3. $60=a week worth of groceries for a whole family where I live๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Already the drop requirements for hunt tasks increased. Avatar can only be obtained at 2mcs stat item question which is difficult for new or f2p players because let's face it, many of us will need the money for daily necessities (hello, countries with small currency) but food and shelter and clothes don't matter, right?

Brace yourselves for the day we need money to login too. Good luck ATA

4. When you get new members, who have NEVER posted on forums, rioting against you, you KNOW you messed up. First the almost tripling the amount of drops needed for the main story avi, and now this? Its like youre TRYING to diminish your player population. #BoycottATA #NoMoneyMarch

5. Love the pitbull๐Ÿ™ƒ

Amarilove, Muschi and Prim like this.
  6. I will give you this ATA. The avatars are proportionate to a typical spinner avatar. It's a steep price to look at in Molly's corner, but a typical 500ec avatar is $50. The problem is your freezing out your average players from getting spinner avatars. The same people who watch Ads back to back.

You are freezing people out who buy spinner tokens directly

Finally, you are freezing out big ec spenders who buy your deals and buy your spinner avatars outright with ec.

You are basically just asking your big spenders to spend there money directly now, but the corner only has the avatar with literally no other perks. So why would they do that again?

I do feel this is a wrong move and I feel like your players aren't heard. I think this is only leading to people spending less money not more

My personal thoughts is the spinner is lovely, and I think getting avatars on the off chance is a ton of fun. It hurts to see this decision being made, and I think your players will leave in droves. Throwing us a bone of getting two avatars every 2 weeks in a story hunt is not asking for to much imo. I can understand a spinner change maybe, but I don't understand the reason behind all of this I really don't.

I actually do feel like this is some sort of punishment inflicted on us because we are speaking out about all the changes.

7. LOL!! I spent two weeks saving up spinner tokens to get a chance at this months avi early on.. there goes that idea! #nomoneymarch

8. I donโ€™t even want to spin, I only open boxes for the avis.. so why try to open for something I could possibly get on the wheel itself

9. i'd understand the $60 USD price if it was a GOOD avi, and had a good amount of ec and dns, but the month avis arent THAT worth it, and they havent been for a while now. yes there were month/hunts that had 1-2 good avis (f/m) but for hunts, they were either for LB or box avi. i dont like to criticize people idk but these new avis are NOT IT, i was actually expecting a "start of S P R I N G" month, not a mUsClE march. (although that pitbull 499 is good)

P.S - i just realized the month furni looks better than most of the avis, wtf?

10. Op. I can purchase the 60 Male one in the avi section for 600ec lol
    (Canโ€™t upload photo doe)

Salting10 and ShaveYourKitty like this.
  11. looks like Iโ€™m gon be saving my spins for another month ๐Ÿ™Š

12. Guess Iโ€™m saving more money this month, thank you!

13. Another month of saving hope you respond to the uproar of backlash youโ€™re getting. Deserve it disappointed us ATA. ๐Ÿ˜

14. Yeah my tag is catching on! No money March! #nomoneymarch

15. lmao yโ€™all really suck for this.

16. Y'all reeeeeeally messed up for this.

Disaster, Gossamer, Salting10 and 6 others like this.
  17. You know ATA... You could delete all those accounts that have been inactive for more than 4-5 years so you would have to spend less on your servers. Or all those accounts that do incest (ahem, family) RP and never even get silenced.

If you're paying any freelancers for the avi and furni designs, you could feature them so those who have huge pockets can thank them for doing a great job (but even then, I've seen people selling this type of design for max $150 a pop).

But I mean, by all means, push your f2p players away. Then maybe you'll have a reason to delete like half of your user base, if not more ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ

18. Wzahaaah! a person of equality ๐Ÿ‘ player and business standpoint

19. The money grabs aren't even shocking anymore. Just discouraging and pushing players further out the door with each one. Majority of your long term players aren't sticking around for the game. They're here for the friendships they've made, but that can only keep them around for so long before they're all fed up too like so many others who have left already. Hopefully your big spenders can provide you all with the longevity your long term players have once you force us all out.

20. Can buy the male 60/60 avi in the shop for 600ec but I donโ€™t see anyone doing that either, maybe but not me. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ This is not only disappointing but discouraging.

Prim likes this.