Guide to New Forums (JULY)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Kefo, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Hey I hit a party in my club and used 3 DNS and didn't receive anything... not even money!

2. What bar did you hit? It may have been a non-money bar, wherein you'll receive the plunder at the end of the party instead of during.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. Finally something that's on topic

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. Low key thanks for the bump drama llamas

Bamby and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. To bring this back on topic and because I didn't want to post a new thread only to say this: I really wish we could use the browser version of forums. It would be so handy.
    Sometimes I check threads through browser because it's much smoother than through the app. It would make navigating easier for people like me, because as of right now my forum glitches 80% of the time and is really slow to load.

We all have emails and passwords connected to PIMD. It could work to log in here as well. Just wishful thinking.

-Sett-, Bamby, Ashes93 and 3 others like this.
  6. Hello, why I am not able to trade bento or chibis with anyone? Please help me

7. You have a bento anchor. It prevents trading of bentos.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Hi I'm not getting my spinner prizes y is that? Can you please help me it keeps happening already 8 times

9. Send a ticket to a.t.a in the help section. They will reimburse you if something has gone wrong with the spinner or something like that

Muschi likes this.
  10. Hey my gc are always loading and not letting me see them. Can u help me?

11. Help Tickets aren’t a part of forums.

Click the upper right icon when you’re on the home page of the game, and select help. From there it should allow you to start a new ticket.

12. Question what does no dns mean?

13. No Doctor’s Notes.

It basically means that you can not use a DN to get more regen back faster.

14. Don't use doctor notes

15. Hey there Rawan

17. Hey there :)