LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Lunar New Year 2020 Avatars

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Did you not read the post? It explained why there are cats.

2. Do we have to wear the ava of a sign for that cat bead to drop? I wore dragon and got their cat bead but now I also own another, do I have to wear that one? Or is it ok just to have it

3. Exactly. πŸ’†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Muschi likes this.
  4. I don't think so

5. I got Rabbit when I didn't have it equipped.

RICO_FISHYJEZZYCA likes this.
  6. You'd think the price to open the boxes would drop to 79-89ec instead of being 149, since we don't get any avi above 65/65 until we get an avi of each sign. But. What do I know πŸ˜‚

7. English isn't your native language, is it LadyLu? Because you clearly missed Mary's point - and you make a πŸ’©storm over it already. You can honour any event related to any culture without making people pay for it I believe. Honour it by paying us - that's what ATA says basically. You need 12 avatars to get cat avatar for f sake. Each box is 149πŸ’Ž to open and if you need the top avi you need to spend over 1000πŸ’Ž I agree with @BloodyMary, there are bigger things than new avatars at present - and that should be highlighted. Watch David Attenborough's latest documentary "Seven worlds". That changes perspective. ATA why don't you honour other cultures & big events without making us pay more and more every time? ATA why there was no reward badges encouraging donations this year?

Jinger, SnowSparrow and BloodyMary11 like this.
  8. Or the previous year.

Jinger likes this.
  9. I've been here for years and there wasn't a single mention of Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 during any event while Asia gets quite the recognition. You had at list 2 major US hunts, 1 linked to Ireland. Be more creative, as one of the members above said - all countries and cultures would like their 5 min. 😁

Ginnabon, RhiaStar, NCT127 and 4 others like this.
  10. I don't quite understanding what you're saying here, but I'd like to point out that Scotland is a country, while Asia is a whole continent. Surely there's been European hunts before?

Ginnabon, RhiaStar, Jinger and 2 others like this.
  11. The only Asian-specific hunts we ever get are chinese new year (huge world-wide holiday) one japanese hunt we had (japan has a world-wide fanbase cuz weebs) and some indian hunts (there is a large indian population on pimd). Not saying Scotland shouldn't be recognized but comparing it to a few Asian-based hunts doesn't make sense.

Lite, Jinger and Rynnethia like this.
  12. There's been the Kalikasen hunt - Philippines - not that long back.

13. Sadly no, I reread it after I read your comment but still to no avail πŸ€·β€β™€

14. Really?! Didn't know, tyfi πŸ˜‚

Lite likes this.
  15. The Avis are so COOOOL

16. Well it's the same price as the zodiac shard boxes and the greek shard boxes. But it would be great if the price would drop.

Jinger, SnowSparrow and zaizai like this.
  17. Also, I'm not sure how you want
    I'd also like to point out that as a business (ATA), it is in their best interests to create content that most of their players can relate to. Now, I can't tell you where most of PIMD players came from, but the fact that they split the campus into US vs. Asia means something. I do think that US campus (comprised of players from the US, EU, AU, Africa) is bigger, but the Asia campus, which again, is just for those staying in Asia, is pretty active as well.

19. Actually, U.S. Campus is English-speaking countries like the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.

Asian Campus is the rest of the world (non-English-speaking): the remainder of Europe, Africa, all of Asia, and Central/South America.

20. Wait.. so Europe is split in half? Dahekβ€” rip, I take back my comment. :(

Jinger, Carrie and Muschi like this.