LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Lunar New Year 2020 Avatars

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Kawaii ๐Ÿ˜

LocalAussieEm and Sirrracha like this.
  2. I collected 12 female avis but the cat beads arenโ€™t dropping... why?

Shog and dissapointing like this.
  3. ๅฏๆ„›ใ„๐Ÿ˜

Jinger likes this.
  4. Thatโ€™s what I wanna know cuz i only got two

5. They take forever

Jinger likes this.
  6. Yโ€™all forced it with this one tbh way too much to do and spend for one avatar. Literally a bento every 100 imagine 800x12

Jinger and Cavalera like this.
  7. Woww... Another avatar that I can't have. ๐Ÿ˜‚

8. Not even. Theyโ€™re selling for 8-12b

SnowSparrow likes this.
  9. Thereโ€™s rather clearly Asian or Asian mixed ones in rat, goat, pig, cat, dragon, ox......

Gossamer, Sasaki and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  10. Pretty. Probably won't get my hands on these, but good job designers. This is what we want to see more of - keep 'em coming!

Jinger and Sirrracha like this.
  11. There's a lot of different versions of how the Zodiac Race ended, but in the version I grew up listening, the only reason why the cat didn't join the race was because the rat didn't wake the cat up.

Yeah, the rat is sneaky, but I don't like how the "rarest" avi is the cat. It (the cat) should've tried to wake up by itself, just like the other animals did, and not depend on another animal, even if they're a friend.

I'd actually prefer if the "rarest" avi was the Jade Emperor/Empress instead. We've had some other avis with cat ears, they aren't special enough to try and get all twelve zodiacs for it. I think it also fits the theme of CNY better, because jade holds a prosperous meaning almost akin to gold.

(FYI: Jade Emperor was the person who started the Zodiac Race. They consider him as "the first god".)

Ya'll really sleeping on the chance to create Chinese royalty avis here.

[​IMG]

(This isn't the Jade Emperor or Empress, but this is what Chinese royalty wear. Surely, this will be a much better "ultimate" avi than a cat?)

Lite, RhiaStar, NCT127 and 26 others like this.
  12. Look at her slay

Jinger, SnowSparrow, Carrie and 2 others like this.
  13. tiger๐Ÿค”

14. Since when were there cats in the zodiac ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sirrracha likes this.
  15. The legend has always held a cat in the zodiac just not as an official member but I only know the legend from Fruits Basket so ๐ŸŒ

16. Super cute, but I'm definitely not wasting my time and money trying to get the shards. ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Sirrracha likes this.
  17. How many times are we going to see this avatar template? The male goat body is repeated so many times.๐Ÿคญ

Alicia, Jinger and Kanji like this.
  18. nearly all of them are repeat templates the final design is whatโ€™s considered โ€˜varietyโ€™ ๐Ÿฅด

Jinger and Gossamer like this.
  19. Can I get free avatar the king avatar pls tyโœ‹

20. Someone can I get free avatar๐Ÿ–