Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 9/10 itโ€™s very vibrant and flows well

2. 10/10 love that you mixed a few hints yet managed to maintain a distinct color palette and style ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†

3. Some items donโ€™t quite fit. Like the desk is too green and some shelf items too. I think it needs a more neutral or frosty desk. 8/10 It is quite nice looking so thatโ€™s definitely good.

pls lemme know what you think of mine. Itโ€™s theme is like Cirque du Freak.

4. 8/10 I like your dorm Iโ€™d say maybe a different bookcase and above plant but I like where youโ€™re going with it ๐Ÿ˜Š

5. 10/10 Love it!! All the greenery goes so well!

My dorms not where I want it, something's missing plz lmk lol

6. Overall looking v nice. Instead of using brown n black single color furnis trying putting ones which have both colors in . I think it would help blending better. 9/10๐Ÿ’•

7. It's got a nice soft feel to it, I like it. But idk what it is but something seems off? Like it all doesn't go together perfectly. But overall, super nice. 8/10.

8. 9/10 Such a cute cabin, cozy vibe room.
    Love that 499

9. 9/10 I absolutely adore the purple glowy look of it! Just a suggestion, perhaps try using a different floor. I see what you're going for, but it stands out a bit. With the right floor, it would be a perfect dorm imo!

10. 10/10 ๐Ÿ’œ Love the 999

11. 10/10 love how cute your dorm is ๐Ÿ˜

Sydenn likes this.
  12. 10/10
    I really love it but itโ€™s kinda hard to see the 499 because it blends in with the colors of the rug.

13. 9/10
    I reallly like your 999 ecs
    But i think you should replace your rug into geode rug

Then bookcase into HnY/pembroke/Geode
    For plant you can try holidaze

Feel free to give me a sugestion which furniture should input to make my new dorm become more awesome ๐Ÿค—

14. Oh wrong, it's dortoir plant
    Not holidaze

15. 9/10 ๐Ÿ–ค I know where ur going but the
    wallpaper n floor making yr dorm less cool. Try black and white striped or starry night sky wp( kinda forgot exact name) . Or even bf wp but u might need to change into more gold n black color furnis on the left side of dorm.

Lunita likes this.
  16. Cute af 10 โœจโœจ

17. Nice combo. I think nuspace floor would be better match but again I m not sure if it would make the 499 less visible.๐Ÿค” 9๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’•

Lunita likes this.
  18. 8,5/10
    ๐Ÿค” Your floor, bookcase, nightstand and bottom shelf looks so blended

19. 9/10
    Bcs its pretty much a set๐Ÿค”

20. 7/10
    Itโ€™s sorta all over the place but it works?? Itโ€™s cute nonetheless though