POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Everyone moves at their own pace 😮 I think 450k is impressive for 16 days personally

Rizky and Muschi like this.
  2. Takes as long as it takes dipends how long you on n how good club you in n every thing

Rizky likes this.
  3. Yes. They make it themselves and tinker with the proportions to make it fit and look good. I used one for a bit but got lazy.

Rizky likes this.
  4. There are ways to upgrade faster that anyone can achieve such as.

Having max plunder, building pure strength or intel, skipping tiers to upgrade most efficiently, being more active, having a strong club that completes lots of parties, hitting farms when your energy is full, opening your piggy banks, bumping tutors, paying to receive dvp, scamming cc clubs, etc.

If you spend money, you can buy lots of dns and do cats and stuff to accelerate it even more but I consider that cheating. It takes time to practice all of those things.

Rizky likes this.
  5. Why is it so hard to get a blue rose on event boxes?? Is there something wrong or its just so rare? Cuz i got my task for it for a week and still not yet done with it..

6. It's just "super rare" to get.

Rizky likes this.
  7. it's ata way of try make people spend more money

8. Offer wall is done I have tried popping up more then 5 apps I get a blank screen. So what is the deal? Please fix it

9. Ata has said 49732555674894565887754455 times they don't control the wall it's not them that own it. what's the deal

10. Try contacting the company in charge of the offer wall instead. Like previously mentioned, ATA is not responsible for that portion of the game.

Muschi likes this.
  11. How to create thread?🤔

12. If you click on forums, then select the sub forum that you want to post the thread in. (Ex: Guides) Then there should be a button at the top that says “Post New Thread”.

13. i’m trying to find the original posts about a couple furni sets i want so i know what all the pieces are for sure. people lie. when i search them i find dozens of buying/selling furni forums. is there a better way?

14. You will probably find them in the past events sub forum, alternatively you could post the names of the sets on here and I’m sure someone will be able to link you to them

Snow likes this.
  15. Try searching for the “Furniture Preview Guide” (also just bumped it for you so it should be on the first page). This is a little outdated but it does include a lot of the older hunts/sets. Plus, i believe there’s some people working on updating this with the newer hunts

Muschi, Snow and Leigh like this.
  16. Thank you♥️

17. Thank you 😊

18. I’m debating buying the week bundle, I’m wondering about the champagne boxes for anyone that has opened them before though first. Are you more likely to get a good drop from those than from regular boxes, and do you get more than one item per box since they are ‘special premium’ boxes? I can’t seem to find much info about drops besides what’s in them

19. no u cant

20. I can’t say that the drop rate is better, but you do get some of the VIP exclusive items that can’t be obtained from other boxes.