POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Try checking out the original thread here.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Hi! Can someone let me know how to clear my cache for the PIMD app on iOS? i’m having a problem starting the story pass and want to try this before sending in a ticket 🥴

3. Can't. Get a android. But like. Uninstal then reinstal if that don't work do it again but restart your phone before you reinstal then again after you instal it again. If that don't work to then send a ticket

4. Anyone know how much black friday 2019, husky 499 is worth?

5. Depends. Most offers you’ll find are pretty op since it’s Black Friday but expect the usual 499 cost plus some

6. What level?

If level 3, base price+cost to upgrade to L3.

7. How to get maximum hunt drops from.any party?

8. By maxing your plunder.
    Formula for max plunder is
    Kcs × 15M. Or simply use this quick note: every 1M combined stats you have, you need 15B tut(s)

Valentine, ihanaElla and Muschi like this.
  9. Hello !

Can someone help give me a quick strategy to dorm upgrade to get the best stats. I’m at 9MCS now and that was from a lot of trial and error and real money spent. I’ve only played for about 2 months so I’m still learning. I feel like every time I find out a better way to do things I’ve spent a lot of my time and money on doing it another way I thought was right. After someone told me it’s better to exchange all my door mates to T7 and now idk where to go from here. I have all T7 except for one T11 and one T10. My next dorm upgrade costs around 400B. Idk what my next steps should be with spending money Should I just buy more dorms or exchange door mates ? Should I keep putting T7 ?

Any help is appreciated tysm !

10. Idk where to put this at but I’m looking for the rare film poster to complete the film snob collection if anyone has a spare one could you please wall me offer? Tysm 😊

11. It goes in the furni trading thread.

12. First, learn before spending any money plz.
    I recommend that you
    1)Fill dorms completely with T7 l1 (80b)
    2)Half fill dorms with T9 l1 (1T)
    3) fill the other half of your dorms with t11 pplz (6.9T)

ALSO

Build full strength or full intel. Don't muck about too much with a mixed build

Muschi likes this.
  13. Thank you !! When you say fill all forms with T7 do you mean all 62 ? And then fill half with T9.

thanks for the help !

14. Can you help me find the forum post of Cabin Crew furnis? I want to see the whole set

15. Have you tried searching 'cabin crew' in forums? The post should come up for you

Talongganisa and Sirrracha like this.
  16. Is there a benefit in hitting jobs in a pattern?

17. i don't believe so. i think the only pattern benefit is in pvp, so achieve the most amount of cash earned per hit.

18. What is line up in cat clubs?

19. It's a list that says in what order people will drop. It's usually in the club announcement. :)

20. Check here.

Talongganisa likes this.