POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Day likes this.
  2. How can you find a basic furniture key In the store

3. Basic furniture key? If I’m not misunderstanding something, there are only two types of keys in the shop, the amazing furniture key and the Pim-key. These can be found after scrolling past the avis in the store🌸

Rizky likes this.
  4. Maybe they mean the furniture key for the starter box? If so it’ll still be in the store 😊 You just might have to scroll down further

Rizky and Lumenia like this.
  5. Oh right! Totally forgot that one🙈

Rizky likes this.
  6. Hello all,
    I hope someone can help me please,
    Regarding side story choice after the 70 k narcissus flowers 🌸 have been collected.
    The choice is mysterious gems 💎 100 or invisible flower ,is it over now ?it says 29 days but not letting me press anything and nothing dropped on partys,confused plz help if ur able,thanknyou so much in advance,🌹🌹

7. So,, uh,, how the heck do you italicize messages sent into campus chat-

8. * * * words * * *
    Take out the spaces
    ***words***

Inless it changed or I remeberd wrong

9. It’s only two I think? Like **this**

10. Can someone tell me how people made those name tags for threads?

11. When did ata add name tags I waznt gone that long was i

12. Which tags?

13. Forumers used to sign their thread with a name tag. I gotta see if I can find one.

14. I guess the proper way to say it is forum signature. I think Chill had one.

15. Oh I think people just add those manually.

16. I'm just curious how they did it to actually work with forum format, or is it strictly a jpeg or gif that they personally made.

17. Hey, I have a question as a new player I've been comparing how many days does that player achieve a specific stats like 1MCS, 10MCS however if for ex I ask player 1 how many days he/she achieve it then he/she says 1 year and when another player shows up and i ask then he/she will say thay it only take me a month tho to reach that milestone, then I can't really tell what is his/her strategy on how to do it.. One more thing is the battle stats comparison like the player 1 have 7k fights only but they have like 10MCS which is shocking while the others also, they have like 25k fights and theyre like playing for a year but they are struggling to reach 1MCS tho... So what is really the fastest strategy to have a lot of amount of stats?? As a 16 day player (and counting) I have reach 450k + stats and it seems like its not impressive tho

18. Hey, I have a question as a new player (im very competitive abt games) I've been comparing how many days does different players achieve a specific stats like 1MCS, 10MCS however if for ex I ask PLAYER 1 how many days he/she achieve it then he/she says 1 year and when another player shows up and i ask then he/she will say thay it only take me a month tho to reach that milestone, then I can't really tell what is his/her strategy on how to do it.. One more thing is the battle stats comparison like the player 1 have 7k fights only but they have like 10MCS which is shocking while the others also, they have like 25k fights and theyre like playing for a year but they are struggling to reach 1MCS tho... So what is really the fastest strategy to have a lot of amount of stats?? As a 16 day player (and counting) I have reach 450k + stats and it seems like its not impressive tho

19. I can’t seem to find all my avatars from events and the ones i’ve bought. Is this a technical issue or why can’t i see any of them??

20. It appears that several others are also having the same issue. Not sure what might be causing it, but I’d recommend sending a help ticket to inform the devs about it.🌸