Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 8/10
    Bookcase was off and others are perfect

Please quote your rate to me so I can see your ratings quickly. Thanks

Muschi likes this.
  2. 9/10 I feel like it needs a bit more green on the left side so it flows better from left to right. Other than that, I love the mix!

Talongganisa likes this.
  3. 9.5/10 i i think could have better 999 but its great alreadyπŸ‘

BetaTrix likes this.
  4. 10/10 love ur 999 and poster :)

5. 10/10 nice 999 😌

6. Damn super cute dorm 100000000/10 πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚

7. Your dorm is cute. I'll give it a 8.75/10. Would love to see more flow. All in all, great dorm πŸ‘Œ

8. 9.5/10 the 999 has some purple hues that don’t really match anything but overall everything looks good

9. 10/10

My dorm isn’t complete 🌝 I would just like some pointers. If you’re good at making mix matched dorms hmu please πŸ˜‚

10. 9/10 classic
    Idk how youd be able to mix and match wintermint (?)

11. Well I gotta say your dorm quite surprised me and left me confused 😹 generally there is a lot of going on so I couldn't just see one big picture in dorm but most of the colours are matched(however I would change wall design-colour is okay).so I'll stop blabbering and just say for my taste that would be a solid 7.5

12. 9/10 Cozy.
    \(-γ…‚-)/ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯

-Stella-5 likes this.
  13. Oo i am a fan of mixed dorms! Hmm I feel like maybe a different bookcase and desk would soften the vibe that the wallpaper and other furniture is showing :) 6 ✨

14. 8/10 I can barely see the 499. Perhaps try using a different floor ot rug so it's a bit more out there. Overall, I love what you're going for!

P.S. Love your username haha.

Lunita likes this.
  15. 9/10 Love the theme! Space with a hint of grunge! Very well done! πŸ˜πŸ‘

16. 9/10 different above bed for my taste.

17. 10/10 cool colors and it matches ur avi 100%

18. 10/10 I luv ur dorm 😍

19. 9/10 love your dorm, the only thing I would change would be the posters above the bed and desk ❀️

20. 6/10 the poster really throws me off but I think retrosleek would prob be a better bed option.