Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 8/10 its really nice, just don’t like the floor with that wallpaper 🥺

2. 9/10 Everything has a nice flow to it☺️

3. 9/10, so pastel and cute!!! i think there are other 499s and plants that i would like more but it’s a super adorable room 💓

4. 9/10 very twinkly

5. 10/10 very cozy🎄♥️

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. 9/10 very fancy!

7. 9.5/10 there's just something about the bed against the window i don't like. But this is a really nice and cohesive room

8. Interesting amalgamation of items. For me the bookcase is possibly too dark for the room, and the wallpaper doesn't quite match. 7/10 Keep up the good work.

9. 9/10 love love how cozy this room is and perfect for the season. Fireplace is awesome! Only thing I would change is moon poster for another that stays w cozy theme. Great job! I would drink cocoa in your dorm :)

10. 7/10. Cute i can see where you're not going but it's not quite there. Like the desk and above desk match the carpet but that's it. The right corner past where 999 should be doesnt connect to the rest of the room. But i like the main part of the room!

11. 4. Missing 999 but not the biggest fan of the set

12. I love the colours of the whole dorm it matches. I also love how it’s not just one set it’s different pieces. 9/10 😊

13. 10/10 I love the mix between the green accents and chic furni

14. 9/10 fun mix of woodland themed hunts... a fun cabin getaway... 🏔

15. 9/10 Ooh I love the good mixture you have going on (that bed with walls is my fave mix!) I’d recommend a different chair and above bed as the colors don’t blend with the rest of the room imo

CA-Angelique-CA likes this.
  16. 9/10 Love me a good biblio dorm, though idk of the 499 ec fits

17. 9/10
    Love the Doberman 😍

18. 9/10 ur midshelf😕 and damn i envy ur 999

19. 9/10 poster pops out too much ✌🏼

20. 9/10 i love all the plants 💙 999 looks slightly off tho (cause of black frame 🤔 ?)