LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Anyone selling VIP female story pass for mixed mcs?

2. Anyone selling the story pass for Mcs?

3. itโ€™s only for normal cats unfortunately

4. Lol wtf I wasn't even done properly getting sad over the pantheon Avis not having Hades/Persephone and lo and behold here it is complete with Cerberus. Very clever making the most baddest of all Greek gods really hard to get.

Olvianne likes this.
  5. buying both story pass for 8b ๐ŸŒน

6. Oh dang, I bought the VIP pass that is not tradable, can there be any refunds?

7. I have not used it tho

8. Unfortunately not. Now that you have that you can always try and trade it with someone and they can give you one in return!

9. It can't be traded but thanks for the info :)

10. Help*

11. Kinda random but is anyone doing the female one screenshotting the text with Haden/Hades to get the story?

I have been but sometimes I forget to screenshot (and sometimes even read) the new dialogue before collecting my rewards and I'm missing parts of the story. So if anyone has screenshots please post them!

12. I finally got it after hit 16k drops for the flowers from the black cat party.

13. Almost 25000 flowers and still no puppy ata, why this gotta be so unfair to me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Venica and Hag like this.
  14. Buying (M) vip story pass

15. Looking to Buy the female pass if anyone is selling? I have 4 bentos I can trade?

16. I just finished the normal pass and got the tier 1 avatar. Then I continued the story with my VIP pass that I bought, but directly after that, I get the tier 2 avatar without even having picked any choices?? How tf do I get tier 3-4? How does this even work?

Do I get all the avas if I progress long enough?

17. has everyone had problems with playing with both of the vip stories at the same time, iโ€™d like to start my female pass, and iโ€™ve already started my male pass

18. iโ€™ve gotten 2 and they were back to back, are these really that rare?

19. [​IMG]
    This is becoming ridiculous.

20. This is literally day 3 with me havjng the task for the Cerebus puppy. I've done about 60 parties and haven't got it yet. I'm highly annoyed

Pahuj and IridescentRose like this.