NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Yay, another leaderboard 🙄

Pahuj likes this.
  2. It's sad that I still haven't yet recived my update for the game at all smh 🙄

3. Will there be another practice one or shall we just wait a bit (presumably 2 hours if I had to guess) for the real ones to begin?

ndia likes this.
  4. High stat players can’t hit you .....

3, Pahuj, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  5. Has anyone still not gotten the update. I haven't gotten it yet and I have even uninstalled and reinstalled 3 different times.

DiablosPrincess likes this.
  6. I was #1 on the board and I got there solely by hitting inactive accounts just make sure they ARE inactive

7. I have not gotten it yet as well. Reinstalled the app a few times, and restarted my phone too.

8. Idk if this will help anyone, but for IOS i had a glitch within my app store where it wouldn’t show me the update until I manually loaded the Updates page (pulled down at the top of the page to refresh it so that you saw the loading sign on top)

9. I have Android, but I'll try that! Thank you.

10. PVP is a part of the game, it existed before parties were a thing... It also had +5 for completing parties, which you don’t compete parties by hitting someone so 🤷🏻‍♀️ sit and hit your party buttons, theres a lot more people on game going to b2b flashes and at least this way they’re not zooming ahead and people who like SFW stand a chance (hopefully)

this games roots are PVP remember where you came from 😩🤙

11. Yeah, still no update available. 🙊

SavageKay and LeeJarrett like this.
  13. Even after the new update, my home screen didnt change so idk

14. Update is available for android now.

15. Zodiac lite box is empty can’t open it 😂

SoggyPieceOfBread likes this.
  16. Same!

Amphibia and --Crucio-- like this.
  17. It might be a glitch that’ll pass soon. If not, you can try sending a help ticket. However I would wait and see if it changes first😊

18. That's how it is for me and my rs as well :'(

19. i 3rd that

20. If your home page still hasn’t updated, and you’re on an Android you need to update your app. iPhone auto updates.