NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. I have no upadate too

2. Maybe we will get it later on😁

3. Hope so bit tbh Ata is supporting pvp players that normal from what i sawom pic and i dont like that part when u hit party u get +1 point when u hit player u get +3 point so ppl who like hitting will over their had like with dolls

Chae93 likes this.
  4. #bullyingnoobsvibes,yeah that's what I just said, if it's not meant for everyone that means that high stat players will hit boob's like me just for some stupid points.

6. True like at that crypid at the disco hunt i was target for 51mcs player and the reason why was kinda childish..ata should do more work finding scammers then supporting pvp players..just my opinion 🤷

Volkor, Chae93 and Twinkie6000 like this.
  7. Any chance of getting a road map like what new things are coming etc new dorms,new dormmates,features and so on 😉

8. still no update😔

9. It's unnecessary tbh. The pet speed up things drop like crazy anyways so need to put it in an XC. The "good" rewards as in Cats and Kinis will only go to the people that are ALWAYS on hunt LB because they spend the most and flash the most to complete this fast and stay there. Theres no way any free player will get the good rewards. It's just another benefit for the ones that spend the most. Should've thought this more through and made stuff more balanced between p2w and f2p. If I waste DNS like crazy on flashes or hitting players then there's a chance to get to the top but otherwise not.

10. Teach me your ways

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. So ive updated the app and can see the rewards in shop, am I supposed to see something on my homescreen to be able to start this practice round? My home is still the same

Twinkie6000 likes this.
  12. Thats what mine is doing, i can see rewards and nothing else.

13. We need an unlike button.

14. There is one after you hit the like button. 🥴

15. I love it! Thanks!

16. If we get a feature like that then I also want to be number one on the leaderboard for most dislikes.

DemonGoddess10 likes this.
  17. My homepage still looks the same unistalled the game twice and nothing🌝

18. As the announcement said, maybe the update just isn’t available in your region yet. 😊