Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -iKim_ILoveSpongebob-, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Where can I get yโ€™allโ€™s avatars? ๐Ÿ‘€

2. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Stop that!

3. ๐Ÿ˜‚ God dammit.

4. Emily Didonato as inspo for deer ๐ŸฆŒ ava
    [​IMG]
    Emily:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Yeah looks pretty much the same

Victoria and __Cece__ like this.
  6. Bump cause im addicted to this thread and want more

Victoria likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

8. Wow... I started playing this game because I loved the art style, but now, after seeing this thread, I almost want to quit. This is seriously heart breaking and disappointing af... As an artists myself, I can understand using an outfit inspiration or pose, but not outright tracing everything and changing almost nothing. This is disgusting... Celebrities and fictional characters are understandable considering they are recognizable icons and perhaps ata doesn't have the funds to purchase rights... But these random people or fashion photography is outright stealing intellectual property. If they were players/supporters who wanted their own special Avi, that would be better. They could even promote people to send in their photos to get a personal avatar made or something, but this is theft. GG ATA ๐Ÿ˜ค Remind me never to support this injustice through purchases or anything else. I'm still torn on even keeping the game at this point.

9. Bruh itโ€™s not that deep. Sure itโ€™s stupid and maybe at some point theyโ€™ll get in trouble for it but itโ€™s not all the game is. I personally like to pass to time by seeing if I can find other Avis based off irl things, itโ€™s kinda fun. Also I recommend you take a peek at this thread (link).

Noen, Lunita, Ciara and 1 other person like this.
  10. [​IMG]

Empress_, Rock-Lee and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. Idk what youโ€™re talking about ๐ŸŒš

12. Wow... Ty for the link ๐Ÿ™ Yes, I understand it's just a silly game, but as an artist myself it really hurts to see this... It's more of a moral issue and lack of creativity. There's a difference between inspiration and outright stealing. These are all way too similar in nature to be mistaken otherwise. I do a lot of portraiture, and I always credit my models or anything I am using that isn't my own. It's just courtesy, they're making profits off of other people's intellectual property. I just refuse to support or condone this kind of behavior, so no more money from me. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

13. I 100% understand where youโ€™re coming from, Iโ€™m also an artist, but I have found other ways to enjoy this game. Outing ata on their โ€œcreativityโ€ is one way but just forums in general is a fun place sometimes. Maybe one day the right person will see these threads and the artistic world will receive the credit it deserves.

Empress_, Rizky and Rock-Lee like this.
  14. a
    aS aN aRtIsT mYsElF

Ciara, Maddi_Matsu and Buwbuw like this.
  15. Can't believe I'm just seeing this now! ATA did a good job at portraying you guys; it looks spot-on!!! You're both very pretty! โคโคโค

Manic likes this.
  16. [​IMG]
    I'm not really sure, but I can't stop thinking about it. He's Laurent from twilight๐Ÿ‘€